Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer, Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineer, Technical Assistant Job on or before 8/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Engineer, Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 19 Post
Salary : Rs.10,300-14,940/- p.m
Job Location : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) , Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) , Across India
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) Engineer, Technical Assistant Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Engineers and Technical Assistants in Electrical disciplines for projects under Inspection Division, Southern Region, Chennai. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The selected candidate will be posted under the projects of Southern Region, Chennai. Reservations & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Post qualification relevant experience as on 01.06.2015|
|Engineer (Elect.)||04 (Gen-3, OBC-1)||1st class Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for OBC)||14940/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)||01 year (Degree holders)||Minimum 1 years experience in the field of motors, transformers, rectifiers, control panels, switch gears etc. Candidates with Quality/Testing supervisory experience will be preferred|
|Technical Assistant (Elect.)||15 (Gen-9, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3)||1st class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for SC/ST/OBC)||10300/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)||01 year (Diploma holders)||Minimum 1 year experience in the field of motors, transformers, rectifiers, control panels, switch gears etc. Candidates with Quality/Testing experience will be preferred.|
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) – Engineer, Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/6/2015.
- The final selection will be through Written Test and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates to be held in RITES Inspection Office, Chennai. Candidates have the option to select Hindi or English as the medium for interview.
- Company may shortlist candidate for admission to written test Date of Written Test will be communicated through email to the shortlisted candidates and will also be displayed on RITES Website.
- Final selection will be through written and interview of shortlisted candidates: Based on the performance in Written Test, candidates will be further shortlisted for the Personal Interview. Candidates have the option to select Hindi or English as the medium for interview.
How to apply for Engineer, Technical Assistant Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 08-Jun-2015 from the date of publication.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and furnished alongwith self attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs at the time of Written Test/Personal Interview.
- Please DO NOT SEND Hard Copy of the Registration Slip or any documents to the office of RITES Ltd.
- Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required experience criteria in the fields as mentioned above otherwise their candidature can be rejected at any stage.
- The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of Written test. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Any kind of training/trainer/apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Candidates already working in RITES on contract basis in an equal position are not eligible.
- Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (category certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree/diploma and certificates of experience (offer letters not acceptable), other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address and employer certified last pay slip at the time of interview.
- For any clarification, please contact Assistant Manager (P) / Rectt. on phone no. 0124-2818178/2818163.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/6/2015