Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 03/06/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs. 10,610/- per Month
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03/06/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited), Gurgaon
Detail of Post
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) : 01 Post
- The candidate should possess full time Diploma approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Diploma by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted. Nature & Period of Engagement The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
- Note: i. The posting of candidates can be anywhere within the jurisdiction of WDFC (Dadri-Rewari to JNPT Mumbai) ii. The actual deployment will be subject to approval of CV by DFCCIL.
- Relaxations & Concessions Reservation, relaxation & concessions to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per extant Govt. orders.
- Remuneration : Rs. 10, 610/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
- Allowances : 65% in Non-metro cities 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
- Other perks : Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Full time first class diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Post – Qualification Experience Minimum 2 years general work experience in Electrical Engineering (Preferably in OHE Traction systems)
- Maximum Age : 32 years
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2016.
- After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates shall be called for Written Test. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
How to apply ?
Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. 2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. 3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd. 4. A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. Certificates of all Educational qualifications (X, XII Diploma etc in chronological order) c. Experience certificates (in chronological order) d. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) e. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. f. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable. Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”. 5. Experience certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Copies of salary slips, Form 16 issued by employer can be considered at the discretion of the company. Offer letters are not acceptable. 6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2016