Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 09/03/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 3 Post
Salary : Rs. 10, 700 – 26, 000 /- Per Month
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/03/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Detail of Post :
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic, sincere and hard working qualified professionals for its various projects on regular basis:
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- Educational Qualification : Diploma
- Total No of Vacancy : 3 Post (SC-1 ST-2)
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Full Time diploma in Electrical Engineering , Full Time diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10, 700 – 26, 000 /- Per Month
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. 2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd. 3. A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) c. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) d. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as per GOI prescribed formats. e. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable. Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”. 4. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. 5. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called. 6. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever. 7. Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online and submit hard copy through proper channel. 8. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online. 9. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. 10. If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. 2. The number of vacancies can vary. 3. The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience. 4. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates. 5. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable. Communication .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2016