Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/05/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,390/-per month
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 07/05/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : RITES Ltd. RPO/ Bhubaneswar Office Bhagwan Tower 1 st Floor, Block A, Cuttack Road Bhubaneswar – 751006 Odisha
Detail Of Post:
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Engineer (Mechanical)||2||Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering Minimum 2 years experience in infrastructure projects Preference shall be given to candidates with 16/16 experience in Port/ Water front structures||
Rs. 15, 390/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
|Engineer (Civil)||2||Full Time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering Minimum 2 years experience in infrastructure projects Preference shall be given to candidates with 16/16 experience in Port/ Water front structures|
- Written Test on 07/05/2016
- After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to apply ? :
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 passport size photographs b. Filled up Application Form (Attached) c. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) d. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order) e. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) f. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. g. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
- Experience certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Copies of salary slips, Form 16 issued by employer can be considered at the discretion of the company. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- No hard copy of any document(s)/form(s) is to be sent to this office.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk In Date For This Job : 07/05/2016
RITES Ltd. RPO/ Bhubaneswar Office Bhagwan Tower 1 st Floor, Block A, Cuttack Road Bhubaneswar – 751006 Odisha