Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Graduate Engineer Trainee on or before 01/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 30 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,600-46,500/-per month
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited), RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Detail Of Post:
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee ((Civil – 25), (Mechanical-05 Posts))
- Total No of Post : 30 Posts
- Age : Minimum Age 21 years – Maximum Age – 30 years
- Qualification : Full Time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering/ Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Nature & Period of Engagement Selected candidates will be on training for a period of 2 months. The candidates will be required to successfully clear the examination to be conducted at the end of training. On successful completion of training and passing the examination, the candidates will be engaged as Assistant Manager in IDA pay – scale of Rs.20600-46500 on probation for a period of 2 years. Candidates will be required to successfully clear the screening for confirmation of their services at the end of the probation period Candidates shall be liable for posting anywhere in India as per Company requirements.
- Remuneration Candidates will be be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.20600-46500 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.20600/-. Besides basic pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the training period.
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable
- Start date of online registration 12.04.2016
- Last date of online registration 01.05.2016
- Last date for fee deposition by challan at bank 04.05.2016
- Tentative date of selection To be notified later
How To Apply?:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the post(s).
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE – 2016
- After that, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category.
- Click on “Generate Slip”. The Application Fee payment challan in triplicate will be generated. The challan generated will be valid only for 72 hours. So, ensure to make the payment within this time frame.
- Take the print out of the challan and go to the nearest Indian Bank branch and make payment.
- The bank official will fill in the Branch Name, Journal No. and CBS Branch Code in the three copies of challan. Ensure that the bank official mentions the above three details when he/she stamps your challan.
- Bank’s copy will be retained by the Indian Bank branch concerned.
- Retain the candidate’s copy for your reference.
- After making the payment you need to go to “Payment Details” and enter the “Journal No.”, “CBS Branch Code” and “Branch Name”.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned RITES copy of the challan.
- Experience certificates, salary slips, Form 16 and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called: a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. Application Form c. ORIGINAL GATE SCORE CARD d. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) e. Experience certificates (in chronological order) f. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) g. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. h. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU, if selected shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2016