On 11/10/2016, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/11/2016.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) before 03/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 20,600 to 46,500/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||03/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) , Gurgaon|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Full time first class Post-Graduate Degree in Botany or Zoology or Forestry or Ecology|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 5 years after Post – Graduation|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 20, 600 – 46, 500|
|Age Limit: 40 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.|
|Procedure: A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.) e. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable) h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable) Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.|
|Last Date: 03/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Gurgaon|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 13.10.2016 to 03/11/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 03/11/2016