Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Deputy Manager on or before 28/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Vacancy Name :Senior Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.32,000-58,000/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES), RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Detail Of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Senior Deputy Manager Recruitment:
Requires: Technical personnels in Civil Engineering (Structures) on regular basis. RITES Ltd. is an ISO-9001 certified multi-disciplinary International consultancy organization rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbours within the country and abroad. RITES Ltd. requires suitable technical personnel in the following grade and discipline to meet their requirements. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals employed in Indian Railways / Central / State Government Department / Central / State PSUs / Private Sector for the posts given below on regular/ permanent absorption basis. The appointments initially will be on probation for two years. Candidates have good prospects of growth in the company.
- No. of posts: 02
- Upper age limit as on 01.10.2015 : 50 Years
- IDA pay scale: 32900- 58000
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes. Candidates having Master Degree in Structural Engineering is preferable
- Minimum post qualification experience as on 01.10.2015.: Minimum 15/13 years experience in Bridge / Highway Structure design for Graduates / Post Graduates respectively
Selection Procedure For Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Senior Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- The final selection for the post of Sr.DGM will be through interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates have the option to select Hindi, or, English as the medium for interview. Candidates are encouraged to bring with them their design portfolio to exhibit their design experience during the interviews.
How To Apply For Senior Deputy Manager Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 28.09.2015.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the AM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector- 29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 08.10.2015. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online
application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The original testimonials/documents alongwith the copy of the online registered data will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claim is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Employees retired on VR basis shall not be eligible to apply for regular positions.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved by the parent organization.
- The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (experience certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) is liable to be rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are required to submit alongwith their applications copy of certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications etc.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
For any clarification, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 – 2818178/ 2818163
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015