Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Engineers on or before 24.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||AM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001|
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Engineers Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. is an ISO-9001 certified multi-disciplinary International consultancy organization rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbours within the country and abroad. RITES requires dynamic and result oriented Electrical Engineering professionals for engagement, on CONTRACT basis, for works in Electrical Engineering at different levels for the Project Management Consultancy (PMC) project for Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (WDFC) Phase 1 from Rewari to Vadodara. The Headquarter of following position may be anywhere between Rewari and Vadodara. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one to four year, extendable until completion of the assignment based on satisfactory performance. The selected candidates will be engaged for shouldering the duties of Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE)/Material Engineer in field(s) mentioned below. Candidates who are working with Government Department/bodies and PSUs may not apply on contract basis unless they are willing to resign from their present organization and work on contract basis
|Designation||No. of posts||Minimum Qualification|
|Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE) OHE||01||1st class Graduate Degree in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR (a) General work Experience of more than six years. (b) Experience in 25 KV Railway Electrification OHE construction, or, maintenance work for more than three years. 1st (a) General work Experience of more than twelve years. class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute (b) Experience in 25 KV Railway Electrification OHE construction, or, maintenance work for more than six years.|
|Material Engineer (Elect.)||01||1st class Graduate Degree in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. (a) General work Experience of more than twelve years. (b) Experience in same/similar position for more than six years.|
|Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE) Quality Elect. Traction||01||1st (a) General work Experience of more than twelve years. class Graduate Degree in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. (b) Experience in same/similar position for more than six years|
Age: Upper age limit for the above positions is 55 years as on 01.04.2015. In deserving cases same may be relaxed maximum by two years.
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.04.2015
- The final selection will be through personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates have the option to select Hindi, or, English as the medium for interview.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, How to apply:- http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 24.04.2015 from the date publication.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the AM(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 06.05.2015. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria as indicated above with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claim is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected. The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience. Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect (experience certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are required to submit along with their applications copy of certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications etc. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration. For any clarification, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 – 2818178/ 2818163.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.04.2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017