Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Engineers on or before 21/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asstt.Mgr.(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001|
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Engineers Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. a premier consultancy organization is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Engineers in Electrical disciplines for projects under Electrical Division. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The selected candidate is liable to be posted anywhere in India. Reservations & relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
Pay, allowances and perks would be as under:
- Basic pay : 15390/- (1 to 3% increment based on the performance per year)
- Allowances : 65% in Non-metro cities, 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore & 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
- Other perks : Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company
- Upper age limit for the above posts as on 01.04.2015 is 35 years.
|Designation||No. of posts||Minimum Qualification||Post qualification relevant experience as on 01.04.2015|
|Engineer (Traction)||04 (Gen.3, OBC-1)||1st class Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes||Minimum 2 years work experience for construction and installation of 25 KV Railway Electrification work in Metro/Railway installations.|
|Engineer (BMS/ SCADA)||01||1st class Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Electronics Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes||Minimum 2 years work experience for installation of Building Management System in large Institutional/ commercial buildings or installation and commissioning of SCADA system of Metro/ Railway works|
|Engineer (HVAC)||01||1st class Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronic OR Mechanical Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes||Minimum 2 years work experience for construction, installation and commissioning of centralized Air conditioning plant in large Institutional/ Commercial buildings|
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/04/2015
- The final selection will be through personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates have the option to select Hindi, or, English as the medium for interview.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. of 21.04.2015 from the date of publication.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the Asstt.Mgr.(P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 01.05.2015. The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature will not be considered.
- The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that the same Coloured passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- After screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be called for personal interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/04/2015