Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, MSW, B.Arch can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Engineer & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Vacancy Name : Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, MSW, B.Arch
Total No Of Vacancy :09 Posts
Job Location :Gurgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan Plot No. 1, Sector 29 Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
Detail Of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working experts for Ahmedabad Metro Project:
- Total No Post : 09 Posts
- Name Of The Post:
- Chief Depot Planning Engineer / Chief Resident Engineer – Depot Construction
- Project Manager/ Chief Resident Engineer for Viaduct & Stations
- Resettlement & rehabilitation (R&R) Expert
- Construction Safety Expert/Engineer
- Chief Utility & Traffic Diversion Engineer
- Architects Depot
- Multimodal Transport Planner
- Qualification : Full time First Class Degree in any Engineering Discipline/ Full time First class Master’s Degree in Social Work or Social Sciences/ B.Arch/ Full time First Class Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operation research/ Planning/ Architecture/ Civil Engineering Note: First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering will be preferred. AND (ii) Master’s degree in Transportation Engineering or Transportation Planning will be preferred.
- Maximum Age: 54 years. Upper Age-Limit can be relaxed by a maximum of 2 years in deserving cases
- Salary :Rs.36,600-73,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 03/10/2015.
- After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed. The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following weightage distribution: Qualification – 20% Experience – 20% Interview – 60% Merit list of only those candidates shall be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate as well as in the Interview (50% for SC/ST/OBC). Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Walkin Procedure For Engineer & More Vacancies vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview on 03.10.2015.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELFATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 passport size photographs b. Filled up Application Form (Attached) c. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) d. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order) e. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) f. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. g. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post. However, they will have to mentioned the post for which they are applying on the Application Form.
- Experience certificates, salary slips and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply through proper channel.
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/10/2015
VENUE : RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan Plot No. 1, Sector 29 Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017