Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Manager on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs. 20,600-46,500/-pm
Job Location :
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES), RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Detail Of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic, sincere and hard working professionals for its highway projects:
- Total No Of Post : 10 Posts
- Salary : Rs. 20600-46500/-pm
- Maximum Age : 35 years
- Minimum Qualification : Full time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum post-qualification experience as on 01.10.2015: 4 years in Highway and/or Structural Engineering
Selection Procedure For Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- All eligible candidates shall be called for Written Test. Based on performance and merit in Written Test, top candidates (5 times the number of vacancies in each category) shall be called for personal interview.The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following marks weightage distribution: Qualification – 20% Experience – 20% Written Test – 40% Interview – 20% Merit list of only those candidates shall be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in aggregate as well as in the Interview. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English
- Start date of online registration 15.09.2015
- Last date of online registration 01.10.2015
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents 12.10.2015
- Tentative date of Written Test October 2015
- Tentative date of Interview October 2015
How To Apply For Assistant Manager Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. 01.10.2015.
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order) c. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order) d. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.) e. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats. f. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable. Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” so as to reach him definitely by 1700 hrs. 12.10.2015.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post. However, separate online registration and application has to be sent for each post applied to.
- Experience certificates, salary slips and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called.
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online and submit hard copy through proper channel.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015