Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Engineers. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Total No of Vacancy||15|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||11/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||RITES Ltd., Metro Railway Service Building (4th floor), 56, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012.|
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Engineers Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. is an ISO-9001 certified International multi-disciplinary consultancy organization rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbours. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working Engineers in Civil Engineering disciplines for its project under Highway Division/Kolkata in Eastern Regions and other projects in India. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis. The contract is extendable until completion of the assignment based on satisfactory performance. Reservations & age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen and Physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
- No of post : 15
- Qualification : 1st class Graduate in Civil Engg. from AICTE / Govt. approved institutes (2nd class for SC/ST/OBC).
- Post Qualification Experience as on 01.04.2015 : Minimum 02 years experience in Bridge Design/ Highway Design works. Knowledge of STADD Pro/MX Road, Auto CAD is essential.
- Basic pay: 15390/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance per year)
- Other perks : Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company
- Allowances : 65% in Non-metro cities, 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore & 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Upper age limit for the above post as on 01.04.2015 is 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Engineers Post:
- Written Test on 11/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Engineers vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may attend walk in interview, with 1 copy of the application prepared in the format available on RITES website along with original & self attested copies of educational and experience certificates with one copy of recent passport size photograph at the following venue: RITES Ltd., Metro Railway Service Building (4th floor), 56, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012.
- After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person, suitable candidates will be interviewed. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Any kind of training/trainer/ apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Candidates already working in RITES on contract in an equal position is not eligible to appear in the walk-in-interview.
- The applicants should also bring original mark sheets, degree and certificates of experience (offer letters not acceptable), other testimonials, proof of identity of permanent address and employer certified last pay slip at the time of interview.
- For any clarification, please contact on phone no. 0124-2818163/2818178. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable. Applications should be strictly as per the prescribed format and those not conforming to the format or without / unclear / ambiguous certificates will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/04/2015
VENUE : RITES Ltd., Metro Railway Service Building (4th floor), 56, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012