Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofManager ( Mech/ Elect. ) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech,Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES Limited).
Eligible candidates can apply online for theManager ( Mech/ Elect. ) Job on or before21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES Limited)
Vacancy Name :Manager ( Mech/ Elect. )
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : Rs.50,500/p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job :21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES Limited) ,Gurgaon-122001
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES Limited)Manager ( Mech/ Elect. ) Recruitment:
- Manager ( Mech/ Elect. )
Qualifiaction : Degree in Mech ./Electrical Engineering from Govt./AICTE approved institutes OR Section B from Institution of engineers (India) with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) OR Diploma in Mech./Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized polytechnic approved by AICTE or 5 years Apprenticeship from Indian Railways Systems Technical Schools(IRTSs)
Upper age limit as on01.09.2015
IDA pay scale :24900-50500
- Minimum Post Qualification Experience required as on 01.09.2015 : For Degree Holders/ Section B from Institution of Engineers India :Minimum 10 years experience out of which 5 years in Supervisory capacity. For Diploma Holders/ 5 years Apprenticeship from IRTSs Minimum 15 years experience out of which 8 years should be Supervisorycapacity (i.e. GP of`4600/-and above) in CDA scale of pay or equivalent in IDA
- Nature of experience required :Work experience in 3 or more of the following will be preferred:Overhaul/rehabilitation/repair of railway rolling stock preferably Diesel Electric locomotives.Project Management of Operation & Maintenance of Diesel Electric Locos.Management of Loco Leasing Project/contract.Feasibility study, facility, infrastructure, process planning for setting up facilities for Maintenance of Diesel Electric Locomotive.Repair/overhaul of major components/subassemblies of DE Locos and Machine and Plant.Diesel Loco Shed Management.Procurement of spares, Machinery & Plant for Rolling Stock Maintenance.Monitoring of shed outage, scheduling and ineffective of DE Locos.Accident restoration and Maintenance of Accident Relief Equipment
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES Limited) -Manager ( Mech/ Elect. ) Post:
How to apply for Manager ( Mech/ Elect. ) Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RITES Limited) :
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.comon or before 1700 hrs. of21.09.2015
- When the online application is being submitted, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished for verification along with attested copies of educational, experience certificates and 2 recent passport size colour photographs to the A sstt. Mgr. (P)/Rectt ., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post so as to reach him definitely by 30.09.2015 . The candidate is advised to keep a copy of such application form with him and to carry the same at the time of the interview if ca lled. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e – mail sent to the candidates.
- General instructions:The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Employees retired on VR basis shall not be eligible to apply for regular positions.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved by the parent organization.
- The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerized system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. No column of the application should be left blank. Applications incomplete in any aspect ( experience certificate, educational qualification certificate etc.) shall be summarily rejected. No represent ation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are required to submit alongwith their applications copy of certificates in support of their claims regarding age,educational qualifications etc.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available throughthe e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- For any clarification, please contactofficials of Recruitment Section on telephone No.0124-2818178/ 28181 63
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job21/9/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017