Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Recruitment 2015 – NO.RMSA/PLAN/MS/242/2014/PT/48. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Assistant on or before 04/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES), Across India
Detail of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
RITES Ltd. is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. It is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified premier international multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in Infrastructure Sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports &Harbor, Urban Transport & others.
- No of post : 17
- Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineering (2nd class for SC/ST/OBC) from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes.
- Salary : Rs.10,700-26,000/-pm
- Age : 27 Years
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: i- Nationality:- A candidate must be a citizen of India. ii- Relaxation in upper age-limit:- (a) Five years for Schedule Cast/Schedule Tribes. (b) Three years for Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates. (c) Five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st December, 1989. (d) The upper age limit prescribed above will be further relaxable upto a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Service personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area, and released as a consequence thereof; (e) Age relaxation to Ex-Serviceman will be provided as per extant Govt. Rules. (f) The upper age limit prescribed above will be further relaxable upto a maximum of 10 years in the case of Persons With Disabilities (PWDs)(15 years in case of SC/ST and 13 years in case of OBC candidates). (g) RITES’ regular employees fulfilling the educational qualification criteria may apply for the position. Such candidates shall be given age relaxation of 5 years, over and above the upper age limit indicated above. (h) The date of birth accepted by the Company is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to matriculation or in an extract from a Register of matriculates maintained by a University and that extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
APPLICATION FEES:- The candidate will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees in any branch of Indian Bank all over India and would attach the RITES copy of payment challan and send the same along with application: General/OBC candidates- Rs. 200, SC/ST candidates Rs.100 & Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) Nil.
Selection Procedure for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/02/2015
- Company may shortlist candidate for admission to written test ii) Final selection will be through written and interview of shortlisted candidates:
- Based on the performance in Written Test, candidates will be further shortlisted for the Personal Interview. Candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview shall be required to submit the documents as mentioned in their individual communication to be sent through e-mail. The facility for conducting written examination for Persons With Disabilities will be provided in accordance to Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs Letter No. F. No. 16- 110/2003-DD-III dated 26th February, 2013.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Before applying, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be from a AICTE/Govt. approved Institution or University
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge /modify/alter the recruitment /selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university / Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed
- Start date of online registration 15.01.2015
- End date of online registration 04.02.2015
- Last Date of payment of Application fee in respective Indian Bank Branch 04.02.2015
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com. 2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of such filled online form. Please note that number for all further communications.
- Ensure that you have a printer connected to your computer. Click on “Applicant login”. Click on “Make Payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Click on “Generate Slip”. The Application Fee Payment Challan in triplicate will get generated. Take the print out of the challan and go to the nearest Indian Bank branch and make payment. The bank official will fill in the Branch Name, Journal No. and CBS Branch Code in the three copies of challan. Ensure that the bank official mentions the above three details when he/she stamps your challan. Bank’s copy will be retained by the Indian Bank branch you visited. Retain the candidate’s copy for your reference. After making the payment you need to go to “Payment Details” and enter the “Journal No.”, “CBS Branch Code” and “Branch Name”. You will be required to upload the scanned RITES copy of the challan. The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online. However if shortlisted for interview, they will have to forward the Hard copy of the Resume through their controlling officer and Personnel Department to AGM(P)/Rectt, Recruitment cell, RITES Ltd. without which the candidature will not be considered.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid email ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. .
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the ‘Career’ section of RITES website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically. Candidates should ensure that the same passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form
- Note 1: Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerised system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly.
- Note 2: The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection for which they are admitted by RITES viz. Interview will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the Examination will be cancelled by RITES.
- Note 3. Candidates are requested to keep ready self attested copies of the following documents when they are called for Interview 1. Certificate of Age. 2. Certificate of Educational Qualifications. 3. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, ExServiceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as per formats given below. 4. Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/02/2015