Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO: 02/2015 RLDA/HRD. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 11/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300-39,100/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021|
Detail of Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Office Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures. RLDA provides attractive house lease, medical & other facilities to its officers & staff. Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and motivated Persons working in Central Govt. / State Government/ Indian Railways /Central & State Public sector undertakings (PSUs)/ Statutory Authorities for the under mentioned posts on deputation basis only. The Normal Tenure of deputation is three years, extendable upto five years:
|Sr. No.||Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay scale, Grade Pay||Eligibility Criteria||Desirable|
|1||Manager/Vigilance||1||Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 6600/- (RP)||“Working on analogous post or a Group B Gazetted officer working on regular posts in the substantive grade Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP of Rs. 4800/5400 or Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs. 6600/- from Civil Engineering / Finance / Real Estate / Urban Planning deptts. of Central/State Government/PSUs having experience in vigilance working with minimum 03 years of working experience in field and also in office. Candidate should also have sufficient working knowledge of computer.”||Experience of working in organizations / areas connected with Land Management.|
|2||Office Assistant/Vigilance||1||Rs. 9300 – 34800 with grade pay Rs. 4600/- (RP)||Candidates working in a Central Govt. / State Govt. / Indian Railways / PSUs of Central Govt. & State Govt. / PSEs / Statutory Authority’s employee working on regular basis in the analogous post or in the immediate next below pay scale i.e. Rs. 9300- 34800 with GP of Rs.4200/- (revised) on regular basis in the clerical cadre. Essential: Candidate should have worked either in Engineering/Accounts Department or any Technical Wing of Vigilance Department.||Experience of working in organizations / areas connected with Land Management.|
Selection Procedure for Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)- Office Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Office Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA):
- Presently, all vacancies are based in Delhi and the number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel along with certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years and SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021within 30 days of publication in Employment News.
- Applications received other than through proper channel and without verification of service particulars, SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of ACR’s will not be considered.
- Employees those who are applying for the post against this advertisement will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature.
- On joining RLDA the salary of selected candidates will be fixed as per CDA scale (para 5 of DOPT OM mentioned in point 8 below will be applicable to those coming from IDA scale to CDA scale) only.
- If at any point of time during deputation the information given by the candidates is found to be wrong/incorrect then the employee will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organisation or employee concerned will not be entertained.
- Employee may also sent an advance copy of application to the Authority by post to the above mentioned address for information. However, employee may ensure the timely forwarding of his/her application from the employer and his/her eligibility for candidature will not be considered based on his/her advance copy of application.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions laid down in Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/5/2015
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO: 02/2015 RLDA/HRD.