Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO: 02/2015 RLDA/HRD. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 11/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)
Vacancy Name : Office Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021
Detail of Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Office Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures. RLDA provides attractive house lease, medical & other facilities to its officers & staff. Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and motivated Persons working in Central Govt. / State Government/ Indian Railways /Central & State Public sector undertakings (PSUs)/ Statutory Authorities for the under mentioned posts on deputation basis only. The Normal Tenure of deputation is three years, extendable upto five years:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Desirable|
|Secretary||1||Group ‘A’ officers of Indian Railways with a minimum of 7 years or Senior Scale / JAG Officer / RBSS officer with a minimum of 13 years approved cumulative service in Gazetted cadre except stenographic cadre.||Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 7600/- (RP)||(i) Experience in handling legal/administration/PR matters in any organization. (ii) Experience of working in organizations / areas connected with Land Management. (iii) A degree in MBA / LLB / Member of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India|
|Manager/Vigilance||1||Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 6600/- (RP)||Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 6600/- (RP)||Experience of working in organizations / areas connected with Land Management|
|Office Assistant/Vigilance||1||Rs. 9300 – 34800 with grade pay Rs. 4600/- (RP)||Rs. 9300 – 34800 with grade pay Rs. 4600/- (RP)||Experience of working in organizations / areas connected with Land Management.|
Selection Procedure for Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) – Office Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Office Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) :
- Presently, all vacancies are based in Delhi and the number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma through proper channel along with certification of verification and correctness of service particulars, attested copies of up dated ACR’s for last five years and SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance to Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021within 30 days of publication in Employment News.
- Applications received other than through proper channel and without verification of service particulars, SPE/DAR/VIGILANCE clearance and enclosure of ACR’s will not be considered.
- Employees those who are applying for the post against this advertisement will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature.
- On joining RLDA the salary of selected candidates will be fixed as per CDA scale (para 5 of DOPT OM mentioned in point 8 below will be applicable to those coming from IDA scale to CDA scale) only.
- If at any point of time during deputation the information given by the candidates is found to be wrong/incorrect then the employee will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organisation or employee concerned will not be entertained.
- Employee may also sent an advance copy of application to the Authority by post to the above mentioned address for information. However, employee may ensure the timely forwarding of his/her application from the employer and his/her eligibility for candidature will not be considered based on his/her advance copy of application.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions laid down in Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
- Applicants may please check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. 10. Terms & conditions of deputation in RLDA can also be seen from RLDA‘s website.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/6/2015
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO: 02/2015 RLDA/HRD.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016