Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO: 01/2015 HRD/RLDA OF FEBRUARY 2015. . Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/03/2015 at 3 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||02/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||RLDA, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi – 110021|
Detail of Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Consultant Recruitment:
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a Statutory Authority, under the Ministry of Railways, set-up by an Amendment to the Railways Act, 1989, for development of vacant Railway Land for commercial use for the purpose of generating revenue by non-tariff measures. Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and motivated Retired Government employees from Central or State Government or other government bodies who had worked in Hindi Department, for engagement as Consultant (Hindi) to work on full time basis, initially for a period of six months:
- No of post : 01
- Eligibility: Must have retired from Central/State govt. and other government bodies or PSUs as Hindi Translator/Senior Hindi Translator/Hindi Officer or above posts related to official language, from the post of Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and above or equivalent scale.
- Desirable: Shall be well acquainted with the functioning of govt. service and possess excellent knowledge of Hindi as well as English Language and also adequate experience of translation work, preparing reports & returns including efficiency in Hindi Typing and knowledge of Computer.
- Emoluments: Negotiable remuneration will be between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 02/03/2015.
- A panel amongst the eligible & willing retired Government employees will be drawn on the basis of walk-in-interview to be held on 02.03.2015 at 15.00 hrs in RLDA, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi – 110021
- Consultants will be attached to the Hindi Section and shall initially report to JGM (HR)-RLDA, New Delhi for the initial posting.
- The Consultants shall carry out the assigned work effectively. Consultants shall be assigned with any such other work, related to the above, as may be given by the nominated officer of RLDA during normal working hours from 09.30 AM to 06.00 PM including half an hour lunch break in between.
- Consultants shall not take up any other assignment of any nature during the period of engagement by RLDA.
- Consultants shall not undertake any work which involves entering into financial commitments for exercising powers on matters which are likely to bind the Authority.
- Consultants shall serve RLDA for a period of six months or till the completion of the assignment whichever is earlier.
- The agreement shall automatically stand terminated at the end of the period unless extended by RLDA on same terms and conditions by signing a fresh agreement, which shall be at the discretion of both the parties. Consultants should maintain confidentiality of the work carried out by them and furnish report to the nominated officer of RLDA.
- Consultants shall execute and perform the works assigned to them with due diligence and according to the best of their intelligence, skill and ability all such work/assignment as RLDA will require them to do in such capacity and at all times will conduct themselves and behave honestly, faithfully and properly in the course of the discharge of their duties.
- Consultants shall not divulge to any third parties business information that they may acquire in the course of their work. Consultants shall be entitled to a consolidated remuneration of Rs. ……………/- per month(As per advertisement and as agreed) during the above period with no deductions towards PF, Insurance etc. and will not be entitled to dearness allowance.
- The payment of remuneration will be done by RLDA after deducting taxes as admissible under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, and any other tax liability such as service tax will be of the Consultant/Advisor
- Consultants shall be present on all working days of the RLDA at the place of their posting/duty. They shall confirm such hours of work as are from time to time reasonably required from them.
- Consultants shall be entitled to one day’s leave for each completed month of employment. No. Other leave of any kind will be admissible.
- The engagement does not grant the Consultants any right for future employment in RLDA or any benefits admissible to the employees of RLDA
- The engagement as Consultants can be terminated on a notice of 30 days by either side at any time during the time period of engagement.
- If it is found that the services rendered by the Consultants is not satisfactory or if there is any breach of the terms of the agreement, RLDA shall have the right to terminate the services of the Consultants with immediate effect without issuing a notice thereof and the decision of the Competent Authority thereon shall be final and binding..
- In the event of termination of the agreement in accordance with Clause 16 and 17 above, the amount payable to the Consultants shall be limited pro-rata to the actual period for which the assistance was rendered.
- Court of competent jurisdiction in Delhi alone will have jurisdiction to decide the dispute arising out of this contract.
Walkin Procedure for Consultant Vacancy in Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA):
Applicants must bring their completely filled bio-data on the prescribed proforma given in RLDA website www.rlda.in along-with requisite self attested copies of certificates and original documents, listed below at the address given below on the date of interview. (i) Pension Payment Order (PPO), (ii) Date of Birth certificate, (iii) Service & experience certificate, (iv) Certificates of educational & qualification, and (v) Copy of Identity card issued by the department at the time of retirement. Detailed terms & conditions may be seen on RLDA website (www.rlda.in).
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 02/03/2015
Venue : RLDA, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi – 110021
Reference: Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO: 01/2015 HRD/RLDA OF FEBRUARY 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RLDA|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Railway jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016