Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Site Engineer on or before 02/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)
Vacancy Name :Site Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL), Across India
Detail Of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Site Engineer Recruitment:
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited(RVNL), a mini-ratna PSU under the Ministry of Railways for fast track execution of Rail projects, requires the services of Engineering Degree holders having valid GATE 2014 or 2015 scores for engagement in Civil, Electrical & Signal & Telecommunication Departments of RVNL on contract basis for its Projects located at various places in the States of Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand,, West Bengal & Bihar. The engagement of successful candidate will be on contract basis (and not on regular basis) only initially for a period of one year to be reviewed after one year based on the performance of the candidate and the progress of the project. The details of the post and the qualifications/experience needed are as under :-
- Name of the Post: Site Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Signals)
- Qualification & Experience: B.E./B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering with valid GATE 2014 or 2015 Score.(Final year Engineering Students are not eligible to apply)
- Emoluments : The monthly remuneration of Site Engineer will be around Rs.28,000/-.
- Place of Posting : Selected Site Engineers will be posted in the field at any of the RVNL Projects located at various Project Sites in the States of Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand , West Bengal & Bihar. RVNL also reserves the right to post to other units in India as per its requirement. Only those candidates who are interested to serve in the places mentioned above need apply.
Selection Procedure For Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) – Site Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/08/2015
- Mere applying for the post or possessing minimum qualification is no guarantee for an Interview Call. RVNL administration will decide short-listing of candidates for interview.
- Candidates for the post of Site Engineers will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2014 or 2015 Scores Only GATE 2014 or 2015 will be accepted and earlier GATE Scores are not acceptable. Candidates who are shortlisted for Interview would be required to produce their GATE 2014 or 2015 Score Cards as proof of their score and would also be required to submit attested copies of their GATE Score cards as also their educational qualifications and those who are not able to produce the proof would not be admitted for Interview. Final year Engineering Students are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Site Engineer Vacancy in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL):
- Candidates are required to fill up forms on-line on the RVNL website (www.rvn.org). Please see the relevant page under “Opportunity/Careers”.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully while filling up the form online to avoid errors/rejection.
- The on-line facility will be open for a specified period/time of 15 days(0000 hrs of 22/07/2015 to 1200 hrs on 02/08/2015).
- Interested candidates must fill up the form within this specified time period of 12 days. Applications beyond or before the specified period will not be accepted. No applications need to be sent by post. Applications if any sent by post will not be accepted.
- Date/Time/Place of Interview : Interview of short-listed candidates will be held discipline-wise at BHOPAL tentatively during the last week of August 2015. The exact Date/Time/Place of Interview will be published in the website of RVNL and the candidates advised about the same through SMS. Shortlisted candidates should report on time along with their original testimonials in support of the data mentioned in their application as per the schedule. Candidates should also note that their candidature is liable to be rejected at any point of time in the event of failure to produce the documentary proof in support of the data mentioned in their application form and in the event of any discrepancy found at the time of verification of the original documents.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/08/2015