Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Visiting Specialists through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed POST GRADUATE/ PG DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Visiting Specialists on or before 11/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)|
|Vacancy Name||Visiting Specialists|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||RAIL WHEEL FACTORY (Ministry of Railways) Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064|
Detail of Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Visiting Specialists Recruitment:
Railway Hospital, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore, requires the services of 3 (Three) Honorary Visiting Specialists (Doctors) i.e one each in the field of General Medicine, General Surgery and Ophthalmology for a period of one year (subject to the scheme of engagement of Hon. Visiting Specialist on Indian Railways is extended beyond 30.06.2015). Further, extension will be given based on performance and requirements of the Railway Administration.
- The candidate must hold minimum Post Graduate Diploma/Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- He/She should have minimum of 3 (three years) experience in the professional work related to concerned speciality after obtaining Post Graduate Degree (or) Post Graduate Diploma holders with 5 (five) years experience in the professional work related to concerned speciality after obtaining Post Graduate Diploma.
- He/She must have proven abilities as judged by local reputation, publications and attachments.
- The preferred age profile of the candidate is between 30 years to 50 years. The speciality/rates of consolidated monthly honorarium admissible will be as under;
|Speciality||Hours of duty||Amount of honorarium per month|
|General Medicine||2 hrs a day/6 days per week||Rs. 32,000/-|
In addition they will have to come to the Hospital whenever called in for emergency on any day, including Sunday and Off day and at any time of the day. They will be eligible for one set of 1st class complimentary pass for self and family per year, valid over Indian Railways & Konkan Railway and one set of 1st class conference pass for self only per year.
Selection Procedure for Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) – Visiting Specialists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Visiting Specialists Vacancy in Rail Wheel Factory (RWF):
The selection is based on collection of the CVs/Applications of specialists in the above fields from those who express interest to work as Honorary Visiting Specialists in Railway Hospital/RWF/YNK and by screening of papers received from the doctors. Willing specialists may send their Bio-data alongwith the testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience, etc., to the Chief Medical Officer, Railway Hospital, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064, to reach by 11.05.2015. Note: The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in respect of age, qualification & experience shall be the date on which this notification has appeared in the news paper/s.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/5/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016