Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices through recruitment notification – Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Recruitment 2015 – NO.RWF/AT-16/627/2015-16. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trade Apprentices on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)
Vacancy Name :Trade Apprentices
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 192 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,808-9,909/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Assistant Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-64
Detail Of Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
Applications are invited from candidates who have passed ITI (NCTVT ONLY) from recognised Institutions to undergo training as Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2015-2016, in the under mentioned designated trades:-
- Total No of post : 192
- General: Passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 system.
- Technical: Must possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognised Industrial Training Institute.
- Age Limits: As on 01.07.2015, must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Duration of Apprenticeship is for a period of one year for all the designated Apprenticeship: trades indicated above at Sl No. 1 to 6 and 06 months for the COE Group trade of CNC Programming-cum-Operator.
- Rate of Stipend: During their one year/06 months training they will be paid stipend of Rs.9909/- or Rs.8808/- per month as the case may be.
Selection Procedure For Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) – Trade Apprentices Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Trade Apprentices Vacancy in Rail Wheel Factory (RWF):
- Applications should be submitted in the proforma enclosed herewith and application sent in any other form will not be accepted.
- The applications must be accompanied by the copies of relevant certificates (SSLC, ITI and Caste) in support of:- (i) Date of Birth (ii) Educational/Technical Qualification (iii) In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, caste certificate issued by the appropriate Revenue Authority in the prescribed format enclosed.
- The wards of serving as well as retired/deceased Railway Employees (wards as per Pass Rules) may also submit their application directly to this office in the prescribed proforma duly enclosing a certificate to the effect that they are bona fide wards of serving/ retired/deceased Railway Employees.
- The eligible applicants will be summoned for test/written test and will have to appear for the same at their own expense. The eligible candidates are advised to be in readiness to appear in the same at short notice for which a separate advise will be sent individually to the candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to conform to the standards of Physical fitness, as prescribed for appointment as Trade Apprentices in the relevant trades. Medical standards will be relaxed for Persons with disability.
- Candidates selected for Apprenticeship will not be allowed to withdraw from the course except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of Apprenticeship, the candidates have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship. In the case of those who wilfully absent themselves, their contract of apprenticeship will be terminated and the training cost of an amount equivalent to his/her three months last drawn stipend, shall be recoverable from such Apprentice or from his/her surety.
- It should be noted that the recruitment and training of Apprentices will be strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961 and No Employment is Guaranteed to the Apprentices on completion of their training.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will, on passing a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades to determine his proficiency in the designated trade in which he has served as an Apprentice, be given a certificate of proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
- The Apprentice shall abide by the other Rules and regulations framed by this administration from time to time.
- The completed applications should be sent by post with full postal address and pin code, addressed to The Assistant Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-64, so as to reach this office latest by 15.07.2015. The cover containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for undergoing training as Trade Apprentice”. The Application with insufficient address and without pin code will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Recruitment 2015 – NO.RWF/AT-16/627/2015-16