RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) invites application for the recruitment of Field Supervisor with Diploma/ BE/B.Tech holders
Company name :RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL)
Posts :Field Supervisor
Qualification : Diploma/ BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.20000/- p.m
No of Post : 50
Last date to apply : 13.10.2014
Details of Post :
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd, a Mini Ratna PSU of the Ministry of Railways, invites aplications from qualifed, young and energetic aplicants for the post of Field Supervisor (on contract basis) for implementation of National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) project covering the six states of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Nagaland as per details given below:
- Field Supervisor (On Contract Basis)
- 50 Vacancies (No. of posts shown above are tentative and may change depending upon the project requirements. Aplicants finaly empaneled after the due proces of selection, wil be inducted as per actual requirement and progres of the project from time to time)
- Qualification & Experience Diploma (3 years) in Electronics or Telecommunication/Communication or Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication or Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 5% marks, with minimum 3 (thre) year experience in the field of execution of Optical Fiber Cable based or other telecom Infrastructure Projects and/or operation and maintenance of Optical Fiber Cable/equipment/network or other telecom infrastructure. OR BE/B.Tech in Electronics or Telecommunication/Communication or Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication/communications or Electronics & Instrumentation or IT or Computer Science or MCA with minimum 5% marks, with minimum 1 (one) year experience in the field of execution of Optical Fiber Cable based or other telecom Infrastructure Projects and/or operation and maintenance of Optical Fiber Cable/ equipment/ network or other telecom infrastructure. Preference wil be given to applicants having minimum one year experience on any of RailTel’s telecom infrastructure project and/or O&M of RailTel’s Telecom Network. Qualification mentioned above should be through whole time regular mode and should be approved/ recognized by the statutory body (AIU/UGC/AICTE etc.) Noequivalent qualifications shal be aceptable (e.g. Asociate Membership ofcertain institutions).
- Medical Standards:Selected aplicants wil be required to pas the requisite medical fitnestests/standards, as adopted by RailTel, before their apointment.
- Duration of contract: The contract wil be initaly for a period of two years, extendable further til completion ofthe project, depending on the job requirement and performance of the employe.
- Remuneration: Monthly remuneration of Rs.20000/- + EPF (employer’s contribution).(Deduction on acount EPF (employes’ contribution) under EPF and MP Act, 1952,wil, however, be made on the specifed minimum wages under Minimum Wages Act of the concerned state).
Selection procedure: The selection wil be made through writen test and /or interview of short-listed applicants at a place to be decided by RailTel.7. Examination /application procesing fe: Rs. 20/- (Rs.10/- for SC/ST) through bank draft drawn in favour of RailTel Corporation of India Limited payable at New Delhi. Applicant should write his name and vacancy notice number on the back side of demand draft. Aplication notacompanied by the proper demand draft wil be summarily rejected. Application fe once received in RailTel wil not be returned under any circumstances.
How to apply: Aplicants fulfiling the eligibilty criteria and wiling to be considered for the post should submit an aplication typed on A-4 size paper in the proforma given at Annexure-I.
- Vacancy Notice Number and Name of the post should be superscribed on top left hand corner of the envelope containing the aplication.
- The aplication in the prescribed format, complete in al respects, along with self atested photograph, apropriate demand draft and self-atested photocopies of the folowing documents should be sent by ordinary post to Sr. Manager (P&A), RailTel Corporation of India, Building no. 143, Sector-4, Gurgaon-1203 so as to reach on or before 13.10.2014 (18:0 hrs.):
- Matriculation Certifcate (for age prof).
- Certifcates in suport of the required technical qualifcation.
- Certifcates in suport of higher technical/profesional qualifcations, if any.
- Certifcates in prof of experience, clearly indicating the length and field of experience. (If an experience certifcate is not available in case of any previous employer, the copies of ofer of apointment alongwith first and last pay-slips shal be aceptable to ascertain the length of experience under that employer). e) Caste certifcate (In case aplicant belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC(non-creamy layer).
- Copy of the apointment leter in suport of apointment to the post in the organization in which curently working along with valid Identiy card/curent pay slip isued by the company.
- Photo I.D. prof and adres prof (Pasport/Aadhar card/Driving License/PAN card/ Voter I. Card) isued by Central/State Govt.
- ONE ENVELOPE SHOULD CONTAIN ONLY ONE APPLICATION.
- APPLICATIONS NOT CONFORMING TO THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT OR INCOMPLETE IN ANY RESPECT OR WITHOUT SELF-ATTESTATION, DEMAND DRAFT OF APPROPRIATE VALUE OR CLEAR PHOTO COPIES OF CERTIFICATES/TESTIMONIALS LISTED ABOVE SHAL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING THE ELIGIBILITYFOR THE POST WITHOUT ANY DOUBT SHAL BE THAT OF APPLICANT BY WAY OF ATTACHING SUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS. THE PROCESS OF SCRUITY OF APPLICATION/DOCUMENTS DOES NOT INVOLVE CONTACTING APPLICANT OR COLECTION OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT FROM APPLICANT AT ANY STAGE.
- IN CASE INFORMATION FURNISHED IN THE APPLICATION FORMAT OR THE CERTIFICATES/TESTIMONIALS ARE FOUND TO BE FALSE OR INCORRECT, CANDIDATURE OF SUCH APPLICANTS IS LIABLE TO BE CANCELED AT ANY STAGE OF THE SELECTION OR THEREAFTER, BESIDES SUCH OTHER PENAL ACTION AS DEEMED FIT.
- THE APPLICANTS WORKING IN THE GOVT. DEPARTMENTS / PSUs SHOULD NOTE THAT THESE ARE SHORT–TENURE POSTS ON CONTRACT AND THEY ARE REQUIRED TO GET THEIR APPLICATIONS FORWARDED THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL OR PRODUCE NOC AT THE TIME OF SELECTION. IN THE EVENT OF THEIR SELECTION, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO RESIGN AND GET THEMSELVES RELIEVED FROM THEIR PARENT ORGANIZATION BEFORE TAKING UP THE CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT IN RAILTEL.
- APPLICANTS ALREADY ON THE ROL OF RAILTEL ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THESE POSTS.
- THESE POSTS ARE FOR PROJECTS IN NORTH EAST AREA AND ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE OUTSIDE THE REGION.
- APPLICANTS SHOULD CLEARLY NOTE THAT RAILTEL WIL IN NO CASE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-RECEIPT OF THEIR APPLICATION OR ANY POSTAL DELAY IN RECEIPT THEREOF ON ANY ACCOUNT WHATSOEVER.
- FORMATS OF CASTE CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED BY SC/ST/OBC(NON-CREAMY LAYER) APPLICANTS ARE AVAILABLE ON RAILTEL’S INTERNET WEBSITE (www.railtelindia.com) ON PAGE ‘CURRENT JOB OPENINGS’. CERTIFICATES IN THESE PRESCRIBED FORMATS ONLY SHAL BE ACCEPTABLE.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RCIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017