RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager through recruitment notification – RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) Recruitment 2014 – Vacancy Notice No. RCIL/2014/P&A/44/38. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager Job on or before 30.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel)|
|Vacancy Name||Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Joint General Manager (P&A), Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003|
Detail of RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager Recruitment:
ailTel Corporation, a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU under Ministry of Railways, is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure provider in the country owning a pan-India optic fibre network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along railway tracks. The OFC network covers all important town and cities of the country and several rural areas covering 70% of India’s population.
Equipped with an ISO 9001:2008 certification, RailTel offers a wide gamut of managed telecom services to Indian telecom market. The services include managed lease lines, tower co-location, MPLS based IP-VPN, Internet and NGN based voice carriage services to telecom operators. In addition, RailTel with its experience in the domain of Telecom and ICT field have been selected for implementation of various mission-mode government projects in the telecom field. Under such incentives RailTel is rolling out National Knowledge Network (NKN), National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) and North-East OFC projects under USOF.
In connection with the activities of RailTel stated above, experienced technical officers are required to for posting in RailTel. Accordingly, applications are invited from the Central /State government, Central /State PSUs employees (whether working on regular or contract basis) and persons employed in private organizations, satisfying the following criteria:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager||03 (three) (Unreserved)||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engg) in Electronics or Electronics & Comm. / Telecom or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or in any other subject where Electronics is the main subject (like Electronics & Intrumentation) (4 years full time course only shall be acceptable)||43200- 66000/36600- 62000 (IDA/2 nd PRC)||53 years (for E-7 level) / 50 years (for E-6 level) on the crucial date of eligibility mentioned in para 4 below|
Selection Procedure for RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) – Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.03.2015.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of interview of short-listed applicants at the discretion of the management..
How to apply for Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel):
- Only applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria should submit their application in the proforma attached as Annexure-I to this notice, enclosing self attested copies of all educational/professional certificates and documents in support of date of birth, service/ experience, turnover of their company (as detailed above), caste (In case belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) community) by ordinary post to Joint General Manager (P&A), Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003 so as to reach by 18.00 hrs of 30.03.2015. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of …………………….(name of the post)’. Applications received after stipulated date and time shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicant presently working in the private sector is also required to enclose the certificate showing the length of experience (in absence of experience certificate from current employer, a copy of appointment letter issued by the current employer alongwith the first and the latest pay slip should be attached to the application). He is also required to enclose documentary proofs in respect of total experience in different organizations such as experience certificates (appointment letters and first & last pay slips, if experience certificates are not available), promotion orders etc. issued by his previous / present employers . He should also attach the documents showing the annual turnover of his companies (present or previous) and proof of having drawn gross salary mentioned above during the last three years, to substantiate his eligibility for the post.
- iii) The applicant presently working in the Govt. Departments / PSUs on regular basis is required to forward his application through his parent department along with i) DAR clearance, ii) vigilance clearance, iii) proof of age, iv) photocopies of educational/professional qualifications and v) parent department’s certificate certifying the length of service/ experience rendered under the department as may have been claimed in his application. In case, applicant requests for reckoning his previous service (for satisfying the criteria regarding length of experience) having been rendered in other Govt/PSU/Private organisation, the applicant needs to furnish documents in proof for the same on the same lines as stated in para 19(ii) above. In case, there is likely to be any delay in forwarding the application through proper channel, he is advised to submit his application to RailTel and intimate his department regarding his submitting application to RailTel. In such a case, he will be required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his department at the time of interview. Selected applicant will be allowed to join RailTel Corporation only after he is duly relieved by his parent organization to join RailTel.
- Applicant presently working in Govt/PSU on contract basis is also required to enclose the certificate showing the length of experience (in absence of experience certificate from current employer, a copy of appointment letter issued by the current employer alongwith the first and the latest pay slip should be attached to the application). He is also required to enclose documentary proofs in respect of total experience in different organizations such as experience certificates (appointment letters and first & last pay slips, if experience certificates are not available), promotion orders etc. issued by his previous / present employers . He should also attach the documents showing the annual turnover of his companies present or previous) and proof of having drawn gross emoluments mentioned above during the last three years, to substantiate his eligibility for the post.
- A demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at New Delhi is also to be attached with application towards processing charges. The fee once received shall not be returned in any circumstances. No action will be taken on applications received after last date of receipt of applications and neither the fee received with these applications nor the applications shall be returned. No fee will be returned in case of applicants not shortlisted for selection process /D:\Office\Apptt. as GM, AGM, JGM(Tech,NOC, POM)\Vacancy notice-AGM, JGM (POM).docx\6 selected nor shall it be reserved for any further selection process. No correspondence regarding return of fee shall be entertained.
- Applications incomplete in any respect, without sufficient documents to prove their eligibility in all respects or without processing fee shall be rejected summarily.
- Applicants should attach all such documents with their application so as to substantiate their eligibility for the above-mentioned post beyond any doubt. Applications deficient in documentary proof as to the eligibility for the posts shall be rejected. No application shall be received on-line or by e-mail. Also, no correspondence will be made with applicants any stage regarding deficiency in applications.
- Applicants may also attach a separate CV detailing their history of employment and experience.
- Applicants attending interview will be reimbursed to and fro First Class AC train fair or actual expenditure incurred by them for attending the interview, whichever is less.
- All information /corrigendum etc. regarding this vacancy notice / selection process shall be posted only on the official website of RailTel Corporation of India limited and all communications to applicants regarding schedule of examination/ interview etc. shall be sent through email only. Applicants should keeping checking RailTel’s official website (www.railtelindia.com) very frequently to obtain information and keep themselves abreast of event pertaining to selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.03.2015
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) Recruitment 2014 – Vacancy Notice No. RCIL/2014/P&A/44/38.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017