RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification – RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.RCIL/2015/P&A/2/1. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager Job on or before 24/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL)
Vacancy Name : General Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.51,300-73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : RailTel Corporation of India Ltd., plot No. 443, Institutional Area, Sector-44, Gurgaon, Haryana-122003
Detail of RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) General Manager Recruitment:
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd., a PSU under the Ministry of Railways invites applications for filling in the post of General Manager(HR) in the Corporate Office of RailTel Corporation at plot No.143, institutional Area, Sector-44, Gurgaon, Haryana, on “Deputation Basis”. The details about the company, role of the incumbent of the post of General Manager (HR), eligibility conditions for applying for this post and Pay are as under
- About the Company: RailTel is engaged in the business of telecom services. It is category-I Mini Ratna Company since May 2012. The average turnover of the Company exceeds Rs. 500 crore over the last three years. It has targeted sales turnover of Rs. 1000 crores by 2018-19 and Rs. 2000 crby 2024-25. At present, there are 525 Nos. of employees at managerial and executive levels. Besides, perks and allowances, as per notified DPE guidelines, the Company has also been paying performance related pay for the last four years based on the annual profit and incremental profits etc.
- Roje: HR and Administration is headed and is responsible to report to functional Directors headed by Chairman & Managing Director of the Company. in RailTel, there are regional officers at Kolkata, Secunderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi, Separate HR & Administration verticals in the Corporate Office manage respective functions under control and guidance of the incumbent on the post GM/HRD. The specific role of the incumbent of the post of General Manager(HR) is HR management Policy, day to day work of HR, Establishment and Personal Management in the corporate office and guidance to the Regional Offices on these matters. Pian, follow up and deliver the HR requirements of different functional units and business verticals as per the needs requirement of business and management of the corporate. Establishing a progressive PMS in the Corporation for performance appraisal skill & leadership development and succession and retention planning. Coordination with Ministry’s, Departments & CPSE’s for harnessing human resource from these organizations on deputation and their permanent absorption subsequently as per needs of the corporation Spearheading the compensation, benefits & result oriented reward strategy planning and implementation – Measuring employee satisfaction and Grievance redressal of employees to boost commitment and ownership in the Corporation Management of court cases and its follow up arising out of HR and Administration issues Planning and implementation of systems and procedure for smooth functioning of corporate office and also deal related matters from regional offices. To organize training and skill development for the employees of the Company. To assist the activities in the corporate social responsibility for discharge by the Company in a more effective and efficient manner. To look after the requirement of insurance of office buildings, workforce and other assets in the Company. To look after maintenance work relating to buildings, arranging for office leased accommodations and also other assets of the Company at its Corporate Office. To take control of day to day management of affairs of the Company in relation to human resources issues including taking personnel on outsource, offering tenure employment etc. Any other duty as are assigned by the management from time to time.
- Eligibility: The Candidate should be working in E-8 grade in a CPSE. Those working in E7 grade for the at least 3 years with consistent “outstanding” annual appraisal would be considered at par. The candidate should be working in a CPSE with annual turnover of at least Rs.100/250/500 Cr in the last 3 years (from 2014-15 backwards). MBA(HR) through regular course is essential. The incumbent shouid not be more than 50 years of age on 01/10/2015 Every applicant should submit one page (A4) brief of why he considers himself suitable for the job (D) and what is his USP.
- Pay & Perks: Pay will be fixed in iDA scale of Rs.54300-73000. Last pay drawn in parent organization will be protected. Will be eligible for Leased accommodation. Will be eligible of 50% of pay as Perks Or, 30% of pay as Perks – Company vehicle facility. Will be eligible for Medical benefits (indoor and outdoor) as per the rules of RailTel, Will be eligible for other benefits related to the discharge of official duties, as applicable to the Executives at E-8 level in the Corporate Office RailTel Corporation. Will be eligible for Performance Related Pay (PRP) as per rules.
Selection Procedure for RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) :
Proforma of application is enclosed. Applications, in the prescribed format, duly forwarded by the parent Organization should reach RailTel Corporation of India Ltd., plot No. 443, Institutional Area, Sector-44, Gurgaon, Haryana-122003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/8/2015
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.RCIL/2015/P&A/2/1.