RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistants through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Office Assistants. Walk in Interview will be held on 14,21,28 March & 04/Apr/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Secunderabad|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||14,21,28 March & 04/Apr/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Regd Office: 10th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon -122003|
Detail of RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Office Assistants Recruitment:
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd, a Mini Ratna PSU of the Ministry of Railways, invites application from willing and eligible candidates for following posts for its National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) projects as per details given below
- Total No of post : 08
- Tenure of the contract: Initially for 3 years from the date of joining; extendable further during the currency of the project on mutual consent. However, RailTel may curtail /extend the tenure of contract or terminate the contract at any point of time depending upon project requirements and performance of the candidate. In this regard the decision of the management shall be final.
- Qualification & Experience: a) Qualification: Graduation from any stream. Proficiency in MS Office (MS word, MS Excel and Power Point) will be a pre-requisite. b) Experience: 5 years’ working experience as Office Assistant /Office Supervisor, in office administration / tendering/ evaluation /work award/ inventories of material/ material movement/ project progress/ payments to contractors/ staff salaries and other staff matters in any Central/State Govt. Department or Central/State PSU on regular /contract/outsourced basis. Candidates having working experience in the above areas in any of the offices of RailTel will have added advantage.
- Remuneration: All inclusive consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs19000/- p.m.. + EPF (Employer’s contribution). Deduction on account of EPF (employee’s contribution) under EPF and MP Act, 1952, will, however, be made on the specified minimum wages under Minimum Wages Act of the concerned State .
Selection Procedure for RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) – Office Assistants Post:
- Written Test on 14,21,28 March & 04/Apr/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Office Assistants Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL):
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend walk-in-interview, with application in the prescribed format (attached as Annexure I) along with original and photo copies of the certificates/testimonials listed below at the venue shown in para 6: RAILTEL CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking under Ministry of Railways) Regd Office: 10th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon -122003 website: www.railtelindia.com, CIN: U64202DL2000GOI107905a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof), b) Certificate(s) in support of the required educational qualification of graduation. c) Certificates in support of computer course, if any. d) Certificates in proof of past experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience. (Mere appointment/offer letters from previous employers will not be accepted as proof of experience.) e) Copy of the appointment letter in support of appointment to the post in the organization in which currently working along with valid Identity card/current pay slip issued by the company. f) Photo I.D. proof and address proof (Passport/Aadhar card/Driving License, Voters I. Card) issued by Central/State Govt. g) Caste/Religion certificate (In case applicant belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC community) Medical Standards: Selected candidates will be required to pass the requisite medical fitness tests/standards, as adopted by RailTel, before their appointment.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 14,21,28 March & 04/Apr/2015
Date Of Walkin & Venue :
- OA/ER/2015 14.03.2015 RailTel Corpn. Of India Eastern Regional Office, 3rd Floor, Chatterjee International Centre, 33A, Jawaharlal Nehru Road Kolkata-700071.
- OA/SR/2015 21.03.2015 RailTel Corpn. Of India Southern Regional Office, 2nd Floor, B Block, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad PIN:500071
- OA/WR/2015 28.03.2015 RailTel Corpn. Of India Western Regional Office, Western Railway Microwave Complex, Senapati Bapat Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai-400013.
- OA/CO/2015 04.04.2015 RailTel Corpn. of India, Corporate Office, Plot No.143, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122993.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016