RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Deputy Manager through recruitment notification – RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Recruitment 2015 – VACANCY NOTICE : NO. RCIL/2015/P&A/44/6. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior, Deputy Manager Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL)
Vacancy Name : Senior, Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 53 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : RAILTEL CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking under Ministry of Railways) Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon -122003
Detail of RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Senior, Deputy Manager Recruitment:
RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. It is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure provider of India with a strong foothold in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Tele-presence and many more with a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country. RailTel proposes to recruit suitable technical professionals in the fields of Data Centre, IT and MPLS. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals for the posts given below.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Manager (Data Centre/ IT/MPLS)/E-3 level; Scale of pay: Rs.24900-50500||20 (UR: 9, OBC: 6, SC:3, ST:2)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical / any other combination of disciplines where Electronics is the main discipline / M.Sc (Electronics/ IT/ Comp. Science) / MCA / equivalent. Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying degree should be 60%.||Rs.24900-50500||Senior Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS) 34 years|
|Deputy Manager (Data Centre/ IT/MPLS)/E-1 level; Scale of pay: Rs.16400-40500||33 (UR:11, OBC:10, SC:8, ST:4)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Information Technology / Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical / any other combination of disciplines where Electronics is the main discipline / M.Sc (Electronics/ IT./ Comp. Sc.) / MCA / equivalent.||Rs.16400-40500||Deputy Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS) 30 years|
Selection Procedure for RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) – Senior, Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- Selection process involves written test of 3 hours duration in pen-paper mode followed by interview of candidates shortlisted on the basis of marks in written examination. The written examination and interview shall be of maximum 150 and 50 marks respectively.
- The standard of questions on professional subject will be commensurate with the specified educational/ professional qualification or requisite experience in areas specified for the post.
- The written examination will be conducted at Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. RailTel, for administrative reasons, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test at any other city.
- Question papers shall be set in English only.
How to apply for Senior, Deputy Manager Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) :
The candidates will have to send their applications complete in all respect as per enclosed Proforma along with all relevant self-attested documents and application processing fee in the form of a demand draft of Rs. one thousand only (Rs.five hundred only for SC/ST/PH) drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at ‘Gurgaon’ or ‘Delhi’ by ordinary post to Deputy General Manager (P&A)-II, RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003 so as to reach latest by 18:00 hrs. on 31.07.2015. The envelope should be super scribed with ‘Name of the post applied for……………..’. Applicants should clearly note that RailTel will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their application or any postal delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- Issue of admit card for written examination / call letters for interview: Admit cards for written Examination and call letters for interview shall be sent through e-mail only. However, the candidates should not wait for e-mail and they should keep checking RailTel website frequently for keeping them abreast of the development involving recruitment process.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings on regular basis should intimate their employers about submission of their application in RailTel. The candidates shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in for the interview and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
- On final selection, candidate will have to produce the document conveying the acceptance of his resignation from service by his last employer failing which he shall not be allowed to join RailTel service.
- RailTel reserves the right to fix the minimum standard, mode of selection, number of vacancies, reservation of posts, eligibility conditions, shortlisting of candidates for written test/interview etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- After submitting the application, any request for change in address will not be entertained.
- The decision of RailTel in all aspects pertaining to the application, its acceptance or rejection, conduct of examination/interview and selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final and binding on all concerned. RailTel reserves its right to alter /modify any condition laid down in this vacancy notice or any backend process for conduct of selection as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process or as deemed necessary by RailTel at any stage.
- Information on website only: Any corrigendum to this notice/ further information/ details regarding applications or applicants / any other information regarding schedule of examinations or written test / interviews/ call letters for interview/ notices / results /panels shall be posted only on the official website of RailTel Corporation of India Limited (www.railtelindia.com). No publication in any other media will be made. Therefore, the candidates are advised to keep updating themselves by checking the official website of RailTel frequently. Candidates should check RailTel’s website before proceeding for written test / interview to check the last minute update.
- The legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any cause.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Recruitment 2014 – VACANCY NOTICE : NO. RCIL/2015/P&A/44/6
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|