RailTel Corporation of India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician through recruitment notification – RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2015 – Vacancy Notice no. RCIL/NR/15-16/Rectt/Technicians/1264. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technician on or before 02/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Vacancy Name :Technician
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 25 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Corporate Office: Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon -122003 Regional Office: 6th Floor, Block-III, Delhi IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi -110053
Detail Of RailTel Corporation of India Limited Technician Recruitment:
RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. It is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure provider of India with a strong foothold in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Tele-presence and many more with a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country. We are looking for dynamic professionals on contract basis for following position, for which
applications are invited from Indian citizens:
- No of Post : 25 Posts
- Job description: Execution & maintenance of OFC work or Data Network Routers / switches/ MPLS networks, designing of network, installation of network elements (access points), installation and configuration of routers, switches etc., troubleshooting of network and network devices and other operational issues.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The applicant should satisfy eligibility criteria regarding educational/ professional qualifications and length of experience as given below: (A) Diploma (3 years) with minimum 60% marks in:
Electronics or Electrical or Information Technology or Computer Science or Information Technology or Instrumentation or any combination of disciplines where Electronics is the main discipline, like Electronics & Telecommunication or Equivalent. OR Any of the following qualifications with minimum 60 % marks: B.Sc. (with Physics / Chemistry/ Maths /Computer Science / IT/ Electronics) or Bachelor of Computer Application or Master of Computer Application. (B) CCNA certificate (C) Should have minimum 3 years post-qualification experience in the field of execution or maintenance of optical fiber cable or data network routers/ switches/ MPLS or Data
Centre in IT/Telecom or service industry. Only the experience gained after obtaining the requisite diploma /degree will be taken into consideration. In case the candidate possesses CCNP certificate, the period of experience will be waived off.
- Tenure of contract: The period of contract shall be for three years, which may be further extended on mutual consent, based on requirement. However, the contract may be terminated at any point of time depending on administrative exigencies and performance of the contract employee.
- Remuneration: Monthly remuneration of Rs.20,000/- + Rs. 3000/- as conveyance allowance + EPF (employer contribution). Deduction on account of EPF (employee contribution) under EPF and MP Act, 1952, will, however be made on the specified minimum wages under Minimum Wages Act of the concerned state. Annual increment at the rate of Rs. 1,400/- will be admissible. Statutory deductions on account of Income Tax, Professional Tax, etc. shall be made from the gross salary
- Contract Agreement: Substantial investment is made by RailTel on its employees for their recruitment, training, specifically for effectively handling the job responsibilities and thereafter. Any discontinuance of the employment before the expiry of the three years contract period would unfairly prejudice the Company. As such, the Employee will execute a bond of Rs. two lakhs, undertaking not to leave the company for a minimum period of three years to be signed by one surety and two witnesses. In the event of one’s failure to serve RailTel for the bond period, he/she will be required to deposit the bond amount forthwith.
Selection Procedure For RailTel Corporation of India Limited – Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/09/2015
- Selection process involves written test, interview and medical examination to be conducted at Delhi. For administrative reasons, however, RailTel reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test/interview/ medical test at any other city.
- Issue of Admit Card for written examination/call letters for interview: Admit Card/Call Letters for interview shall be sent through e-mail only. However, the candidates should keep checking RailTel website frequently for keeping them abreast of the development involving recruitment process.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit “No Object Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be treated as cancelled. On final selection, the candidate should produce document conveying acceptance of his resignation from service of his last employer.
- The Admit Cards/Call Letters for written test and/or interview issued to the candidates shall be provisional. The onus of ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this vacancy notice will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process and even thereafter.
- RailTel reserves the right to to fix the minimum standard, mode of selection, number of vacancies, reservation of posts, eligibility conditions, shortlisting of candidates etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants should note that contract appointment on any of the posts will not confer any lien and/or right on selected candidates for regularization of his services in RailTel or grant of any other benefit / compensation allowed to regular employees of RailTel.
- Candidates already on rolls of RailTel (regular or contractual) are not eligible for applying for the post.
- No request for transfer of empanelled candidates from one region to another will be entertained.
- Verification of documents: The candidates called for interview shall be required to produce original documents relating to educational qualifications, experience, caste certificates etc. for verification and also to submit self-attested photocopies thereof at the time of interview. Non-production of the requisite documents or any claim made in his application if found to be incorrect, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview and his candidature will be treated as cancelled. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible or not shortlisted and thus not called for written test/interview or for their non-selection.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Certificate:- Reservation of post for SC/ST/OBC will be as per reservation policy of Government of India for work charged posts. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non –Creamy Layer) category should submit an attested copy of Caste/ Tribe/ community certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of interview. The original certificate shall be produced for verification. Proforma of relevant certificate is available on RailTel’s website under the link ‘career’. Position of castes/ categories entitled for reservation of posts as on the last date of receipt of applications shall be applicable.
- Travelling expenses: No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in selection process.
- Application processing fee once received shall not be returned under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
How To Apply For Technician Vacancy in RailTel Corporation of India Limited:
The candidates will have to apply in physical form in the prescribed application format available at Annexure-I of this vacancy notice and send their applications by post to RailTel Corporation of India Limited, 6th Floor, Block-III, Delhi IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi -110053, complete in all respect with all relevant self-attested documents/testimonials and application processing fee in the form of a demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at New Delhi. The envelope should invariably be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of Technician (O&M)’. RailTel will not be responsible for non-receipt of application or any postal delay in receipt thereof or on any account whatsoever. Candidate should invariably indicate the postname and region in the
application form and send the same to the intended region. Applications without postname and intended region are liable to be rejected. Applications which are not in prescribed format, without application fee, without proper/ sufficient documents pertaining to educational / professional qualifications/ length of experience, signature / photograph etc. shall be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the applicant
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/09/2015
Reference: RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2015 – Vacancy Notice no. RCIL/NR/15-16/Rectt/Technicians/1264
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016