Railway Employee’s Co-Operative Bank Limited (RECB Jaipur) invites online application for the recruitment of Clerks for Any Graduate holders
Company name :Railway Employee’s Co-Operative Bank Limited (RECB Jaipur)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.5200 – 20200/- p.m
No of Post : 25
Last date to apply : 27-09-2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidate [Domicile of Rajasthan and knowledge of Hindi (Speaking, Reading, Writing) for the post of 25 (Twenty five) clerks in our bank from the successful candidates of the exam conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 in RRBs CWE-II Office Assistant (Multipurpose)]
Five branches at Jaipur/Ajmer/Kota/ Bandikui/ Phulera and Head Office Jaipur beside the proposed branches at Sikar /NWR Head Quarters Jaipur.
- GEN -10
- SC – 03
- ST – 03
- OBC – 05
- EBC – 03
- SBC – 01
- Total 25
- Age : Age as on 01-07-2013 18 – 28 years as per RRBs CWE – II-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Scale of Pay : As per Indian Railways: 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay `1900/- Annual Increment – 1st July each year + as 3% of Pay + Grade Pay
- Educational Qualification: – As applicable in the original advertisement of IBPS for RRBs CWE – II-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), beside they must have basic computer knowledge.”
- Eligibility Criteria:- Only Domicile of Rajasthan are eligible to apply. Candidates Should have knowledge of Hindi (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Reservation Policy:- As applicable in Railway. (Government of India)
- Selection Procedure:- TWSS RRBs CWE – II-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Interview.
- Probation Period:– 6 month for the DOA (date of appointment) which may be extended for another 6 month if performance not found satisfactory in first 6 months.
- Interview:- At Jaipur only.(Expenses incurred for attending interview will not be reimbursed by the Bank.
- Call letter for interview:- Only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit basis on their total weighted standard scores in RRB’s CWE-II Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be called for interview. For being considered for final selection, candidate should necessarily appear for interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of TWSS (75 marks)+ Interview (25 marks). Call letters will be made available on website: https://recbjaipur.com. Intimation to download the same will be sent by email. Call letters will not be sent by post/courier. Candidate should keep checking the website of Bank.(www.recbjaipur.com)
- Identity Verification :- While appearing for the joining the candidate should produce for verification in original and submit photocopies if required, the relevant other document like Identity Card/ PAN card/ Election Voter Card/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook with photo only and copy of application made to IBPS for common written examination of RRBs CWE–II Office Assistant (Multipurpose) If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to join.
- Application Fee :- Application fees including intimation charges (non refundable) Reserve category ( SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) EBC/SBC) `50.00 per applicant Other (General)/ OBC Creamy Layer
Other Terms & Conditions:-
- Candidate working in Govt./Semi Govt./ Central undertaking/ Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employees if called for interview, in the absence of which his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the website/advertisement.
- In case, if it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and furnish incorrect/false information/certificate/ documents or suppressed any material facts his/her candidature will stand cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
- All candidates will have to produce copy of the online application submitted to IBPS for RRB’s CWE-II(Office Assistant) (Multipurpose) along with original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding Qualification, Essential Requirements i.e. Print out of the downloaded Score Card, Date of Birth and Caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidate belonging to OBC/EBC/SBC Category (as applicable in Rajasthan state), the certificate interalia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs and the certificate should contain the “NON-CREAMY LAYER CLAUSE” which should not be more than one year old.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through Bank’s website. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank website: http://www.recbjaipur.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidates will be required to provide registration number and password of RRBs CWE – II-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) while registering.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and contact No.(the same email ID and Contact number as registered with IBPS) It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send intimation for joining through registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to / or of any other person.
- Application are first required to go to the Banks website “recbjaipur.com” and click the link “Recruitment”. Thereafter open the Recruitment Notification tilted “Recruitment of Clerks.”
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such application would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27-09-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RECB Jaipur||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016