Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Engineer on or before 21/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Addl. General Manager (P&IR) Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited, 2, Kanakpura Industrial Area, Sirsi Road, Jaipur – 302012|
Detail of Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL) Engineer Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE: Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited (REIL) Jaipur is a Public Sector Enterprises under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India. Company is a profit making and dividend paying PSU since inception. An ISO 9001: 2008 & 14001: 2004 Certified Company. Company is a leading manufacturer & developer of Milk Analysers, Agro Electronic Products, Solar Photovoltaic Modules & Systems and Electronic Energy Meters & IT enabled services & products. Company has achieved a Turnover of Rs. 217.25 Crores for the year 2013-14. The company is all set to achieve higher growth in the years ahead.
- Name of the PSU : Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited, Jaipur
- Name of Post : Engineer
- Scale of the Post : Rs. 16400 – 3% – 40500 (CTC Rs. 6.16 Lac p. a.) + Variable Pay-PRP (Variable Pay in form of Performance Related Pay upto 40% of basic pay)
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Engineer reports to post two levels above, but if the circumstances so require may be asked to report to an officer at any of the higher levels. The candidate should be able to attend customers’ problem in respect of electronic instruments, computer system peripherals, computer networking and application software.The candidate should be able to interact with the customers in respect of execution of projects and realization. The candidate shall be required to complete the project timely on the customer site as required, and ensure customers’ satisfaction as well as timely realization. The candidate may be posted on assignments in the field locations as required.
- AGE: Maximum 30 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE The incumbent should be a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Branch, with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. The candidate should have a post qualification experience of three years or more in an industrial organization having hands-on working/exposure on installation, commissioning operation, maintenance & support on electronic equipment, computer systems, peripherals, data communication equipment, application software etc.
Selection Procedure for Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL) – Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Engineer Vacancy in Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited (REIL):
Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along-with copies of proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste and a recent passport size photograph etc. to reach to the following address within 21 days of this advertisement. Candidates working with Government, PSU or Autonomous bodies etc. should forward their application through proper channel. Relaxation would be given as per Government guidelines:- Addl. General Manager (P&IR) Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited, 2, Kanakpura Industrial Area, Sirsi Road, Jaipur – 302012
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/04/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017