Rajasthan High Court has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajasthan High Court
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Clerk & More Vacancies on or before 06/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajasthan High Court
Vacancy Name :Clerk & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 571 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajasthan High Court, Rajasthan
Detail Of Rajasthan High Court Clerk & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Total No of Post : 571 Posts
- Qualification : Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and Must have basic knowledge of Computer
- Age : A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years, on the first day of January preceeding the last date fixed for submission of the application. PROVIDED that: (1) the upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in the case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Women candidates; (2) there shall be no restriction as to age for candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State of Rajasthan in a substantive or in a temporary capacity, having been so appointed prior to his attaining the age of 33 years: PROVIDED that the temporary appointment is permissible under the relevant Rules applicable to service to which the person belongs and is made in accordance with these Rules; (3) that there shall be no age limit in the case of widow and divorcee women candidate; (4) the upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 47 years. EXPLANATION- In the case of widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of the husband from the competent authority and in case of divorcee she will have to furnish the proof of divorce.
- Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Selection Procedure For Rajasthan High Court – Clerk & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Clerk & More Vacancies Vacancy in Rajasthan High Court:
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility before proceeding to fill online application.
- Applicants are advised to take print out of format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill and check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in online application.
- Applicants are required to apply only through Online Mode, no other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. The link to fill up online application will remain active upto midnight 11:59 o’clock of the last date fixed for submission of the online application. Applicants are advised to fill up the online application well in advance, without waiting for the last date, to avoid the last minute hassle.
- Log on to http://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page. This will open a new page “Recruitment”. Click on “Recruitment –Jr.Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2015”. This will open a new page “Recruitment – Jr.Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2015”. Click on “Online Application Portal”. You can also access page of the online application portal by directly logging on to http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in
- Now click on “Jr.Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II ” link.
- Before filling up the online application, the applicants are advised to go through the instructions and detailed advertisement carefully, which are available at the link ‘How to Apply’ and ‘Detailed Advertisement, respectively on http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in at the link “Jr.Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II ” and on the “latest updates” link of the http://www.hcraj.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to deposit the requisite Examination Fee as per advertisement in cash at Emitra kiosk/CSC or through net banking/debit card/credit card online using payment gateway available on E-mitra portal (http://www.emitra.gov.in) and get Unique Token Number before filling up online application.
- The applicants making payment through E-Mitra Kiosk / CSC / Payment Online through E-Mitra Portal are advised to go through the guidelines provided on http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in at the link “Jr.Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade-II “
- GRADE-II” Applicant may get print out of submitted application by entering his/her Date of Birth and Application ID.
- APPLICANTS ARE DIRECTED NOT TO SEND PRINT OUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION OR ANY DOCUMENT TO THE RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT.
- Last Date to apply online 06/10/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016