Rajasthan High Court (RHC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Competitive Examination For Recruitment To The District Judge Cadre through recruitment notification – Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Recruitment 2015 – Notification No.: RHC/Exam Cell/RJS/DJC/2015/251. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajasthan High Court (RHC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Competitive Examination For Recruitment To The District Judge Cadre Job on or before 25/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajasthan High Court (RHC)|
|Vacancy Name||Competitive Examination For Recruitment To The District Judge Cadre|
|Total No of Vacancy||44 Post|
|Salary||Rs.51,550 -63,070/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan|
Detail of Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Competitive Examination For Recruitment To The District Judge Cadre Recruitment:
On-line Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible Advocates for direct recruitment to the 44 vacant posts in the District Judge Cadre of Rajasthan Judicial Service in accordance with the provisions of Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010 (As amended) (hereinafter referred to as ‘Rules’) in pay scale of 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070. (Unless contrary appears from the context, the pronoun “he” and its derivatives are used of any person, whether male or female hereinafter in the Notification).
|Name of Examination||Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|District Judge Cadre, 2015||Additional District and Sessions Judge||44||A candidate for direct recruitment to the service: (i) must be a Citizen of India; (ii) must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961; (iii) must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for receipt of application i.e. 21.05.2015; and (iv) must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan. Note: Assistant Public Prosecutors having requisite eligibility are permitted to participate and appear in the examination for direct recruitment to the District Judge Cadre.||51550-1230-58930-1380-63070|
EXAMINATION FEE: Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
- SC/ST Candidates – 250/-
- Persons with Disabilities – 250/- (Differently Abled) (All categories)
- OBC Candidates – 500/- (Non Creamy layer)
- All other candidates – 800/-
Selection Procedure for Rajasthan High Court (RHC)- Competitive Examination For Recruitment To The District Judge Cadre Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Competitive Examination For Recruitment To The District Judge Cadre Vacancy in Rajasthan High Court (RHC):
- DATE & PLACE OF EXAMINATION: The Written Examination is likely to be held at Jaipur and Jodhpur but in case the number of candidates applying for the post is large, the examination may additionally be held at other places also. The information regarding examination centres and date of the examination shall be published on the official web-site of Rajasthan High Court (www.hcraj.nic.in) separately.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I. Every candidate shall furnish particulars of 10 Judgements of the preceding seven years in which he has argued personally in the prescribed format available at the official web-site of this Court. He shall produce certified copies of such judgments at the time of interview also. II. No candidate shall be allowed to bring/posses/keep with him Cellular Phone, Calculator, Bluetooth or any other electronic/communication device and Purse etc. in the examination centre. Candidates are allowed to bring only pen, pencil, admit card or any other material as specifically directed by the Rajasthan High Court in examination room. Centre Superintendent/Rajasthan High Court shall not be responsible for safety of above gadgets. III. Every candidate shall himself write answers to the questions in the examination, however, the facility of Scribe will be provided to such persons as specified in Rajasthan Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 2011 who are unable to write the answer at his own if they make request in writing to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur to provide the facility of Scribe at least 15 days prior to the date of Examination with prescribed certificate of such disability. Such facility will not be provided to the persons who get disabled temporarily and accidental.
- All the candidates shall comply with the instructions issued by the Rajasthan High Court/ Centre Superintendent/ Invigilator/ Officer authorised by Rajasthan High Court. If any candidate does not comply the instructions or found using unfair means, action as deemed appropriate by the High Court may be taken including under Rajasthan Public Examination (Prevention of Unfair Means) Act, 1992.
- A candidate who is or has been declared by the Recruiting Authority or the Appointing Authority, as the case may be, guilty of impersonation or of submitting fabricated or tampered with documents or of making statements which are incorrect or false or of suppressing material information or using or attempting to use unfair means in the examination or interview or otherwise resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtaining admission to the examination or appearance at any interview shall, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be debarred either permanently or for a specified period,- (a) by the Recruiting Authority or the Appointing Authority, as the case may be, from admission to any examination or appearing at any interview held by the Recruiting Authority for selection of candidates, or (b) by the Government from employment under the Government.
- No recommendation for recruitment either written or oral otherthan that required under the “Rules”, shall be taken into consideration. Any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support directly or indirectly for his candidature by other means shall disqualify him for recruitment.
- HELP LINE: Candidates may obtain relevant information on the official website of Rajasthan High Court (www.hcraj.nic.in). Apart from this, he may contact on the Help Line Nos. 0291-2541042, 2541388 or personally at the Control Room, Examination Cell, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur during the office hours for any assistance/guidance/information/explanation.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/5/2015
Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Recruitment 2014 – Notification No.: RHC/Exam Cell/RJS/DJC/2015/251.