Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) online application for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies for M.Tech/Master’s Degree holders
Company name : Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)
Posts : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : M.Tech/Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs.5200-39100 /- p.m
No of Openings : 66
Location : Rajasthan
Last date to apply : 22-08-2014
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
- Names of the Posts:
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Estate Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Assistant Statistics Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Library): 01 Post
- Technician: 09 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 11 Posts
- Clerk Gr II (Junior Clerk): 29 PostsTotal Number of Vacancies: 66
- Age : Candidates age must be between 18 to 35 years for Post No.4 to 13 as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
- Qualification: Candidate should possess second class (Minimum 50%) postgraduate degree in any discipline for Post No.1 & 3, first class degree in M. Tech. in Civil Engineering for Post No.2, Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination with Knowledge of Hindi/ English Shorthand with speed 80/100 w.p.m for Post No.4, Master’s Degree in Commerce or Master’s Degree in Mathematics for Post No.5. Refer notification for postwise educational qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the post of Clerk Gr II, have to pay online application fee of Rs.500/- for general, Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy layer) & SOBC (Non-Creamy layer), Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ Disabled persons, in RTU Bank-Account at any Branch of Punjab National Bank situated in Rajasthan State. Candidates belongs to general category have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) & SOBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Disabled persons in the form of Demand Draft in favour of REGISTRAR, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota for remaining posts.
Instructions to Apply Online for Clerk Post:
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to the website www.rtu.ac.in—> Recruitment–> Open the link “Click here to fill online Application form for LDC”.
- Click on “Apply for Registration [STEP-1]” to register by filling basic details and Password through which User-Id and Password will be generated which will be required to fill Online Application form.
- Click on option “Fill Registration Form [Step-II]” to open up Online Application Form.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the required specifications.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application.
- Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every filled in the application.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
- After applying on-line, the candidate should immediately take a printout of the system generated On-line Challan and Application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to RTU.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format as given in notification along with attested documents regarding educational qualification, age, work experience etc. and demand draft, to the office of Registrar, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota -324010 on or before 22-08-2014 at 05:00 P.M for other than Clerk Post. Candidates applying for clerk post, can submit their application through online mode through the website www.rtu.ac.in. on or before 22-08-2014 at 05:00 P.M.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22-08-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RTU|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016