Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invites application for the recruitment of Private Secretary & More Vacancies with Any Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Posts : Private Secretary & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 04
Location : Rajasthan
Last date to apply : 11 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Private Secretary & More Vacancies
Applications are invited on prescribed application form for appointment on regular basis, pay scale, for the following posts which shall be allowed only after successful completion of 2 years’ probation/trainee period on fixed amount without any DA or other Allowances, as prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan.
Application form, terms & conditions and qualification, etc. can be downloaded from the University website www.ruhsraj.org. Duly filled in application form, complete in all respect with all enclosures and documents must be submitted to the Convener, NonTeaching Recruitment 2014 through Registered/Speed post along with a demand draft of Rs 1000/- for General Category and Rs 500/- for SC/ST/OBC for the Convener, NonTeaching Recruitment 2014 ayable at Jaipur on or before 11.08.2014, Monday upto 05:00 p.m. Applications received after this date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased without any notice.
- Reservation has been made applicable as per the rules of Govt. of Rajasthan.
- The contributory Pension Plan/Scheme as notified by the Govt. of Rajasthan Shall be applicable for appointment.
- The appointment will be governed by the rules & provisions notified by the Govt. and University from time to time.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having comparable experience in University, college or Govt. Medical Education Learning Institutions.
- Screening test can be conducted if number of applications exceeds 10 times to the advertised post.
- Upper age limit and relaxation in it will be applicable as per the Govt./University norms. The age of the applicant should not be less than twenty one years on the last date of application.
- Essential qualification for the above posts can be seen on RUHS Website www.ruhsraj.org
Controller of Examination
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:1. At least a second class post-graduate degree, and2. At least 10 years experience of conducting University examinations and other allied work at the executive level and having record justifying entrusting of confidential work ORAt least 10 years administrative experience in a position involving supervision, control and planning.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:1. Experience of University administration and familiarity with the working of University bodies & institutions.Note:- Persons already working in the university and who do not possess Postgraduate degree but are graduates may be considered for the post provided that such persons possess a minimum total administrative experience of 10 years of working as Deputy Registrar and/or Asstt. Registrar.
Private Secretary : ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:A graduate of recognized University should have:-1. Sound knowledge of working of University & its Institute2. Possess pleasing manners and personality.3. Command over spoken English and Hindi.4. Knowledge of English and Hindi Steno-typing desirable.Preference would be given to those candidates who have worked in the capacity in a University/Govt. Deptt. respectively
Personal Assistant ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION:Graduate with Minimum of 3 years (Non graduate with a minimum of 7 years) service as steno Gr. II in the University and a speed of 120/100 words per minute in English/Hindi shorthand and 60/40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi Type writing.
Duly filled in application form, complete in all respect with all enclosures and documents must be submitted to the Convener, Non- Teaching Recruitment 2014 through Registered/Speed post along with a demand draft of Rs 1000/- for General Category and Rs 500/- for SC/ST/OBC for the Convener, Non-Teaching Recruitment 2014 Payable at Jaipur on or before 11.08.2014, Monday upto 05:00 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RUHS|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017