Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor- through recruitment notification – Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 01/2015/RAU, Pusa. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor- on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 24 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Pusa
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU), BIHAR, PUSA, SAMASTIPUR – 848 125
Detail Of Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU) Assistant Professor- Recruitment:
- Assistant Professor-cum-Jr. Scientist/Jr. Scientist-cum-Assistant Professor (Pay Scale of ` 15600-39100 + AGP 6000)
- Qualification for the post of Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist/Junior Scientist-cum-Assistant Professor. (i) Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level, in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or, an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Besides, fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the ASRB, UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks, at the master’s level for the SC/ST category. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Masters’ Degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
- NOTE:- (i) NET shall be relaxable for a candidate having two years teaching or research or extension education experience in an University/National Institute of repute. (ii) Ph.Ds if available shall be preferred.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in the relevant subject(s) who have not qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/ASRB/CSIR will have to pass the NET examination in the available opportunities after appointment before completion of five years, failing which his/her service will be terminated without notice.
- This condition will not be applicable to the candidates having Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject(s). Till completion of NET the candidates will remain on probation and will not be eligible for any type of promotion. No further extension shall be given for clearing the NET. Knowledge of Computer Application is desirable.
Selection Procedure For Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU) – Assistant Professor- Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor – Vacancy in Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU):
- Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed form alongwith non-refundable fee in the form of A/c payee Demand Draft for ` 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, RAU, Bihar, Pusa (Samastipur) payable at PNB, RAU, Pusa (Code PUN BO 451200) must be submitted by registered post or speed post so as to reach to the Officer In-charge Recruitment, Rajendra Agril. University, Bihar, Pusa (Samastipur) – 848125 on or before 30/06/2015 up to 4 pm positively.
- No application will be received after closing date. A separate application with requisite fee is essential for each post. Inservice candidates must submit their application through proper channel. However, they can submit advance copy of application with requisite fee within stipulated time.
- Advance copy may also be submitted by email to [email protected] before the closing date with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft.The candidates are also instructed to mention the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for on the top of envelope.
- Basic requirement for the candidate applying for the post to hold/possess respective basic professional degree at the under graduate level.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any post, change the designation and pay scale and also not to fill up any post, even after making selection. In no case the applications received after expiry of closing date 30/06/2015 will be accepted for consideration. For inservice candidates, who have submitted advance copy within stipulated time, their original application form duly forwarded by the parent office/institution must reach the undersigned within a fortnight after closing date.
- Higher starting salary may be considered for highly qualified and experienced person, only on the recommendation of selection committee in special case. Candidates must bring their original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- Reservation policy will be followed as per rule of the Govt. of Bihar. Reservation for handicapped and physically challenged candidates will also be adhered to as per rule. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing in the interview, even if the schedule interview is not held.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Rajendra Agricultural University (RAU) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 01/2015/RAU, Pusa