Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS Ranchi) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Resident/Registrar with Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS Ranchi)
Posts : Senior Resident/Registrar
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : R.15600-39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 49
Location : Ranchi
Last date to apply : 08.10.2014
Details of Post :
Application with complete bio~data are invited for filling up the Senior Residents and Registrars posts in different Departments of Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi an autonomous institution under Government of Jharkhand
- Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident: 45 Posts
- 1. Medicine: 04 Posts
- 2. Radiology: 04 Posts
- 3. Radiotheraphy: 02 Posts
- 4. Cardiology: 05 Posts
- 5. Surgery: 01 Post
- 6. Pediatrics Surgery: 01 Post
- 7. Urology: 01 Post
- 8. Cardiothoracic: 02 Posts
- 9. Orthopaedics: 05 Posts
- 10. Laboratory Medicine: 03 Posts
- 11. Skin: 01 Post
- 12. PMR: 01 Post
- 13. Anaesthesia: 06 Posts
- 14. Pediatrics: 01 Post
- 15. Neuro Surgery: 03 Posts
- 16. TB & Chest: 01 Post
- 17. ENT: 01 Post
- 18. Dentistry: 03 Posts
- Registrar: 04 Posts
- 1. Surgery: 02 Posts
- 2. Paediatrics: 01 Post
- 3. ENT: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for the post advertised – As per MCI norms.
- SENIOR RESIDENT : 15600—39100+GP 6600+0ther allowances with residency scheme (As per Jharkhand Governments 6“1 pay Revision)
- REGISTRAR : 15600-39100+GP 6600+0ther allowances
INSTRUCTION FOR THE CANDIDATES :
- Complete application and Bio-data in all respects signed by the candidate should reach the office of The Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi- 834009 on/or before 08/10/2014 till 5.00 PM by Registered/Speed Post only. After the due date and time (Le. 08/10/2014, 5.00 PM) applications or any other documents shall not be accepted.
- The envelope should be superscribed with post applied for.
- Separate applications should be sent, if the candidate is applying for more than one post in separate envelope. Any prior application received in this office in any form related to this advertisement shall not be considered. The discipline/subject for which the applicationls) is/are being submitted needs to be indicated clearly.
- Self attested photocopies of the certificatels) of educational qualifications 8t. testimonials showing experience etc; and two self attested passport-size~photographs should be attached with the application form and the other should be annexed to it.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- The period of probation is two years from the date ofjoining.
- Employees of Government or Semi-government departments should apply through proper channel. However advance copy shall also be accepted provided No Objection Certificate from the employer is annexed with theapplication.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The postis) is/are whoie time and private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates if ca’l1ed for interview.
- Reservation roster as per Jharkhand Government Rules.
- Director, RIMS, Ranchi reserves the right to reject all or any application without assigning any reason
Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for General, BC-I, BC-II candidates, Rs.250/- for SC & ST candidates through Bank draft drawn in favour of Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of qualification certificates/ testimonials, experience certificate etc, 2 self attested passport size photographs on or before 08-10-2014 by 5:00 PM to the Office of the Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi-834009. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Name of the Post applied for”.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 08-10-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RIMS Ranchi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017