Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. # 12/2014. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajiv Gandhi Centre For Biotechnology, Poojappura, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695014|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in a DBT funded collaborative research project between Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) and Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Vellayani, Thiruvananthapuram entitled “Development of rice varieties for Kerala with pyramided genes for resistance to BLB by marker assisted selection”.
DISTRIBUTION OF MAN-DAYS BETWEEN COLLABORATING CENTRES:
- Three fourth of the man-days (9 months) in a year the recruited JRF will work at KAU and remaining period at RGCB.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS : Master’s Degree in Botany/ Agricultural Sciences/ Biotechnology with 60% marks.
- AGE : Below 35 years as on 20th January, 2015.
- Emoluments : 16,000/- + 20% HRA for CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT or equivalent qualified candidates otherwise ` 12,000/- + 20% HRA for I and II years. 18,000/- + 20% HRA for CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT or equivalent qualified candidates otherwise ` 14,000/- + 20% HRA for III year.
- DURATION : Three Years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB):
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview. Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 20th January, 2015. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Recruitment 2014 – ADV. # 12/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGCB|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|