Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Project Engineer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Project Engineer Job on or before June 16, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Vacancy Name : Chief Project Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
Last Date to Apply for this job : June 16, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014
Company Profile :
The Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) is a growing phenomenon. Located in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala, RGCB began in 1990 amongst humble surroundings as a small charitable society called the Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (C-DEST). In 1991, recognizing its potential, the C-DEST was made a “Grant-in-Aid” institute of the Government of Kerala and renamed as Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (RGC-DEST), becoming the first institute in the country to be named after Sri Rajiv Gandhi, the young illustrious and visionary former Prime Minster of India. On April 18, 1994 the Government of Kerala took a landmark decision to restructure the institute into a comprehensive biotechnology center and thus was created the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology.
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Chief Project Engineer Recruitment:
- Name of Position Chief Project Engineer (Civil) in the Institute Infrastructure Development and Management Group (IDMG)
- Consolidated Pay Negotiable
- Number of Positions 1 (unreserved) for a tenure period of three years Who can apply Officers currently working for or previously worked with Government Departments/Offices in a post equivalent to a Chief Engineer.
- Upper Age limit Should not exceed 60 years at the end of three year tenure period.
- Minimum Qualifications Civil Engineering Degree from a recognized University with excellent knowledge of Government Rules & Regulations, Construction Contracts & Specifications, Project Planning & Control, Quality & Safety Management. Knowledge of CAD and other updated/related software will be considered as additional qualification.
- A minimum 25 years of documented professional experience with expertise in designing and execution of major projects particularly construction of educational and scientific institutions along with minimum 5 years of experience in a position of Chief Engineer or equivalent in Government organizations.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Chief Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before June 16, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Project Engineer Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) :
- The Director, RGCB reserves right to not to fill the advertised post.
- Relaxations and concessions will be in accordance with the RGCB Rules and Regulations. Relaxation in age, educational qualifications and/ or experience will be considered in case of outstanding candidates and/ or persons already holding analogous positions in Government Departments, Scientific Organisations or Research Institutions.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- Merely fulfilling the requirements in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The applications received will be scrutinized and candidates who in the opinion of the institute are likely to be suitable will be shortlisted for calling for interview. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- Persons working in Government/Government Autonomous Bodies shall submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as required. Those who are unable to forward their application through proper channel may submit NOC from their employer at the time of selection interview, if shortlisted. Without this NOC, the applicant will not be allowed to attend the selection interview.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.
- Applications with resume/curriculum vitae and attested copies of all necessary certificates, experience certificates and other supporting documents may be submitted to the DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014 on or before June 16, 2015. Applications must have on the envelope, the name of the position applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job June 16, 2015