Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 14/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Thycaud PO, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow for a CSIR funded project entitiled “Transcriptional regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3” in the laboratory of Dr. Debasree Dutta at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
Candidates must have M.Sc in Life Sciences with first class and good academic records. Qualification in National Eligibility Test [CSIR-UGC NET Including LS/GATE/DBT-JRF/ICMR-JRF Examination].
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:Chemistry at the Bachelor’s level.
AGE:Below 28 years as on 14th August, 2015.
EMOLUMENTS:Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA for CSIR/UGC/NET(LS)/GATE qualified candidates.
DURATION:Nine months or till termination of the project (whichever is earlier).
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB):
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview.
- Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 14th August, 2015. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title.
- Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise).
- As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/08/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017