Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 01/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Thycaud PO, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow for a DBT funded collaborative research Project with Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanical Garden (JNTBGRI) entitiled “Antivirals from Medicinal plants of Western Ghats selected based on Traditional knowledge (TK)/ Ethnomedical information” of Dr. E Sreekumar in the Molecular Virology Laboratory at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have a Masters Degree in Life Sciences with at least 60% marks. Qualification in National Eligibility Test [CSIR-UGC NET Including LS/GATE/DBT-JRF/ICMR-JRF Examination] is desirable. The candidate should be willing to handle infectious agents such as Chikungunya Virus in Bio- Safety containment facilities.
- AGE: Below 28 years as on 1st August, 2015.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 28,000/- + 20% HRA for the third year for NET/GATE qualified candidates. Rs. 12,000/- + 20% HRA for others.
- DURATION: Three years or till termination of the project (whichever is earlier).
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB):
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview and only those who are successful in the written test will be interviewed. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview. Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 1stAug, 2015. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project. PS: Those candidates who have applied earlier in response to the Advt. No. 4/2015 published previously on this web site need not apply again. Their applications will be included in the screening as per the revised eligibility criteria, and short listed if eligible.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/08/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016