Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager/ Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager/ Senior Manager on or before 17/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Vacancy Name :Manager/ Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Manager/ Senior Manager Recruitment:
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides technology and information services for staff, students and associates of RGCB. The Senior Manager (IT Operations) will be responsible for Data Centers, Platforms and Network & Telephony environments. The remit is to ensure high availability, reliability and control of all technical platforms and data center environments in line with strategic and operational objectives of IT Services. The Senior Manager will be responsible in ensuring that technical platforms and services are operational and maintained according to agreed levels of operations.
- Job Description Coordination and supervision of all IT works (software and hardware) connected with all RGCB mandates and activities. Responsibilities include supervision, scheduling, liaison with Government of India IT Departments and all other requirements of the IT department. Manage the day-to-day working, maintenance, implementation IT work related to RGCB. Co-ordinate required support levels and training. Planning ahead to prevent problems before they occur. Obtain all necessary permits and licenses. Implementation of the RGCB network security policy. Implementation of the Office automation software (attendance recording, payroll, purchase and procurement, e-Tendering, etc.). Implementation and maintenance Security surveillance cameras.
- Pay Depending on experience and qualification
- Minimum Qualifications Engineering Degree from the recognized University with excellent knowledge of Network and computer security, Government of India IT Policy & Regulations. A minimum 20 years of documented professional experience in IT of which a minimum 10 years of experience must be in the position of Manager or designated equivalent in Government organizations.
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Manager/ Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Manager/ Senior Manager Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB):
The Director, RGCB reserves right to not to fill the post advertised. The candidates must be citizens of India. Merely fulfilling the requirements in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The applications received will be scrutinized and candidates who in the opinion of the institute are likely to be suitable will be shortlisted for calling for interview. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter. Persons working under the Government/Government Autonomous Bodies shall submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as required. Those who are unable to forward their application through proper channel may submit NOC from their employer at the time of selection interview, if shortlisted. Without this NOC, the applicant will not be allowed to attend the selection interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature. Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected. Applications with resume/curriculum vitae and attested copies of all necessary certificates, experience certificates and other supporting documents may be submitted to the DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014 on or before September 17, 2015. Applications must have on the envelope, the name of the position applied for.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/09/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016