Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Radhika Nair at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala.
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Project Assistant in a DST funded research project entitiled “DECIPHERING BREAST CANCER METASTASIS” in the laboratory of Dr. Radhika Nair at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have Masters Degree in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or any other relevant subjects withfirst class and good academic records.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: The work includes culturing of cancer cells under laboratory conditions and more complex in vivo animal models, therefore prior experience with cell culture and animal work would be recommended.
- AGE: Below 28 years as on 05th October, 2015.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs. 12,000/- + 20% HRA per month.
- DURATION: Two Years or till termination of the project (whichever is earlier).
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB):
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview. Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 05th October, 2015. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016