Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,000/-pm
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Project Fellow in a KSCSTE funded research project entitled “Charecterization of key structural genes involved in flavonoid synthesis in Indian Gooseberry, (Emblica officianalis Gaertn)” in the Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have a Masters Degree in Life Sciences/M.Tech in Biotechnology with consistent, good academic grades (Minimum of 60% aggregate) and documented research experience in Plant Molecular Biology techniques for a minimum of 3 years.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: A valid UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE qualification is desirable.
- AGE: Below 32 years as on 5th October, 2015.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs. 11,000/- + 10% HRA.
- DURATION: Three years or till termination of the project (whichever is earlier).
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB):
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview and only those who are successful in the written test will be interviewed. No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview. Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 5th October, 2015. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with end of the project.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015