Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 21/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
Job Location : Trivandrum
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Trivandrum
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one (01) post of Research associate (Level-III) in a DST sponsored research project on “Deciphering the role of ER alpha in modulating the strength of STAT3 function” in the laboratory of Dr. Malini Laloraya at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have a Ph.D. Degree. Must have qualified National Eligibility Test [CSIR-UGC NET including LS/GATE/DBT-JRF/ICMR-JRF Examination]. 2 years post doctoral experience with knowledge of animal handling, cell-culture techniques, proteomics and genomics (real-time PCR, mutagenesis, cloning etc.) techniques 2 research papers in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal with impact factor of 3.0 and above.
- AGE: Below 35 years as on 21st October, 2015. Age limit is relaxable by five years for women candidates, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, OBCs and physically handicapped on production of suitable certificates from the competent authority.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs. 40,000 + HRA (20%)/MA as per host institute rules.
- DURATION: Three years or till termination of the project (whichever is earlier)
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB):
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview. Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 21st October, 2015. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with end of the project. The selected candidate shall be required to work full time in the Female Reproduction and Metabolic Syndromes Laboratory, Division of Molecular Reproduction, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Trivandrum.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015