On 07/11/2016, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) plans to recruit B.Sc candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/12/2016.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) before 05/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 12,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||05/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Thiruvananthapuram|
|Reference No||No. 2104/B/RGCB/FP/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree in Zoology Good written, verbal and organizational skills required Willingness to work successfully as a member of a team, ability to communicate effectively with faculty, graduate students and various administrative offices at all levels of the Institute.|
|Desirable: Previous experience in a scientific animal research setting or academic environment preferred. Basic computer knowledge and skills preferred: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc. Some knowledge of regulatory compliance and document control process, preferred|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Year One: Rs. 12,000 + 20% HRA (consolidated) per month. Extension beyond the first year will depend on a good work review and evaluation report.|
|Age Limit: Below 28 years as on December 5, 2016.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 5th December , 2016. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.|
|Last Date: 05/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Thiruvananthapuram|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 05/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 05/12/2016
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017