On 07/11/2016, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associate. Through this recruitment notification, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) plans to recruit M.Phil/Ph.D candidates for the post of Research Associate. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/12/2016.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) before 05/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||05/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Thiruvananthapuram|
|Reference No||Adv. #RGCB/PDF/01/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Education: Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences with application of molecular biology, population genetics, population biology or closely related fields. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a group.|
|Desirable: Experience in genetic pedigree, conservation or population genetic, or molecular ecological studies. Experience in population and demographic modeling.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Year One: Rs. 12,000 + 20% HRA (consolidated) per month. Extension beyond the first year will depend on a good work review and evaluation report.|
|Age Limit: Below 35 years as on December 5, 2016.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 5th December , 2016.|
|Last Date: 05/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Thiruvananthapuram|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Associate Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 05/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 05/12/2016
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017