Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar (Finance) through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: RGIPT/RBL/NAS/01/2015. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy Registrar (Finance) on or before 15.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Registrar (Finance)|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli- 229316, Uttar Pradesh|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Deputy Registrar (Finance) Recruitment:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli has been set up by Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India through an Act of Parliament. It has been accorded the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’ along the lines of IITs. The prime objectives of the institute are to provide world class education, training and research to roll out efficient human resources to meet the growing requirements of the Petroleum & Energy sectors of India. RGIPT is currently operating its academic activities from Rae Bareli (Main Campus). Applications are invited from eligible and highly experienced finance professionals for appointment to the post of Deputy Registrar (Finance) on deputation basis from currently serving in Central Government service/renowned academic or research institute/PSU for Deputation basis.
- Post : Deputy Registrar (Finance)
- No. of post : 01 (One) on deputation
- Maximum age: 50 years as on 1st January, 2015
- Pay scale : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay: Rs. 7600/- or equivalent pay scale.
- Higher pay and higher grade pay may be considered for exceptional candidates.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: (a) A Post Graduate degree in Commerce with 55 % marks or having equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC 7 point scale or qualified CA/ ICWA along with good academic record from high school onwards (55% marks or higher). (b) Minimum 10 years experience in any one or more areas of Accounting, Auditing, and having working experience of General Financial Rules (GFR). Out of this, 7 years experience in the GP of Rs. 5400/- or higher in any centrally funded educational institutions/Institutions of Higher and Technical Education or Central Public Sector Undertakings. (c) In case of a qualified CA/ ICWA, candidate must have minimum 8 years experience in above areas. (d) Candidates should essentially have sound knowledge of all Financial Rules applicable to Central Autonomous Bodies.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: (a) Candidates who have passed SAS (Subordinate Accounts Service) or equivalent examination and having supervisory experience in Accounts and Finance functions in centrally funded Universities / Research Institutes / Institutions of Higher and Technical Education. (b) Knowledge of the Central Government Rules related to Finance and Accounts specifically FR & SR, GFR and Audit of Accounts. (c) Experience in handling all aspects of finance, liaison with banks and financial institutions, budgeting, MIS, internal audits, able to handle a team of junior accountants. (d) Incumbent should have experience in preparation of Balance sheet, Receipt & Payment Account, Income & Expenditure accounts, and formulating investment plans in Central Autonomous bodies/Central Government Establishments. (e) Candidates should be highly computer literate and have ample knowledge of Tally ERP Accounting software
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) – Deputy Registrar (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.05.2015.
- Personal Interview. Call letter to all shortlisted candidates shall be sent through e-mail. All candidates are required to mention his/her valid e-mail id and check it periodically to know the status of date of interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in interview.
How to apply for Deputy Registrar (Finance) Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT):
All candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria must apply in prescribed format. Candidates should mandatorily furnish their Mobile No. and e-Mail ID for fast-track purposes. Filled in application with all testimonials should reach the office of Registrar by 15/05/2015 by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier. Application should be superscribed with “Advt. No.: RGIPT/RBL/NAS/02/2015” and “Application for the Post of Deputy Registrar (Finance)” on deputation basis. Candidates serving in Government organization / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies must apply ‘Through Proper Channel’. However, they may send an advance copy of their Application Form before the last date of submission of application form. Such candidate will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate ‘at the time of interview and failing this, candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the selection process and his/her travel expenses shall not be reimbursed. The candidate should submit the application along with attested copies of their ACR for the preceding 3 years. Application not in the prescribed format, incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant documents/photograph or received after last date shall be summarily rejected. LAST DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Application Form complete in all respect should be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post/ Courier on following address: The Registrar Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli- 229316, Uttar Pradesh Last date of receipt of application: 15-05-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.05.2015
Reference: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: RGIPT/RBL/NAS/02/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016