Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-27,500-30,800/-pm
Job Location : RaeBareli
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT),Ratapur Chowk,RaeBareli – 229316, U.P., India
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from individuals with background in Statistics/ Applied Mathematics for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on purely time-bound DST sponsored project:
- Project Title: On Some Properties of Expected Inactivity Time having Applications in Reliability (SR/FTP/MS-016/2012).
- Duration: Three Years (March, 2014 onwards).
- Qualification: First Class M.Sc. (at least 60% or 6.5 CPI or equivalent) in Statistics or Applied Mathematics with valid GATE/NET etc. Applicants from Applied Mathematics must have strong background in statistics.
- Fellowship: As per DST norms. Monthly Rs. 27,500 (Rs. 25,000+HRA 10%) for the first two years and Rs. 30,800 (Rs. 28,000+HRA 10%) in the third year.
- Nature: Full time, on contract, initially for six months (extendable on satisfactory performance) and tenable only for the duration of the project. The candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT):
- Last date of submission of application is August 31, 2015.
- Application form complete in all respect as per the appended format (along with attested copies of certificates), mentioning the post applied for ‘JRF in Statistics for DST sponsored project SR/FTP/MS-016/2012’ clearly super scribed on the envelope, should reach at the following address through speed/registered post by August 31, 2015. Softcopy of application should be emailed to Dr. Chanchal Kundu (P.I.) at [email protected] Short-listed candidates will be called for personal interview.
- No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview. For details, please refer to www.rgipt.ac.in
- The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment Cell) Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Ratapur Chowk Rae Bareli – 229316, U.P., India
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017