Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: RGIPT/RBL/NAS/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Supervisor on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000-35,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Raebareli|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Supervisor Recruitment:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli has been set up by Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India through an Act of Parliament. It has been accorded the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’ along the lines of IITs. The prime objectives of the institute are to provide world class education, training and research to roll out efficient human resources to meet the growing requirements of the Petroleum & Energy sectors of India. RGIPT is currently operating its academic activities from Rae Bareli (Main Campus). RGIPT, Rae Bareli invites applications from eligible and highly experienced candidates for the appointment of Supervisor on purely contract basis. Details of the post are as follows:
- Post: Supervisor
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Master degree in any subject with 50% marks from any recognized university 10 years of experience in the field of office administration and field work in any government organization/Private company, etc.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Government Rules & Regulations and Computer Applications.
- Age: Maximum 40 years on the last date of application submission.
- Salary: Rs. 30,000-35,000/- (Consolidated) per month. Consolidated salary shall be offered based on candidate’s qualification, experience, performance in interview and his/her salary history.
- Service Type: This is purely contractual and temporary position for the period of 2 years and it may be extended further based on institute’s need and performance of the candidate.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) – Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015.
- Personal Interview. Call letter to all shortlisted candidates shall be sent through e-mail. All candidates are required to mention his/her valid e-mail id and check it periodically to know the status of date of interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in interview.
How to apply for Supervisor Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT):
Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria are advised to send Application Form in prescribed format with copies of certificates. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original certificates along with photo copies for verification on the day of interview. Filled Application Form may be sent either by e-mail: [email protected] or submitted in hard copy through Speed/Registered post/ Courier or by hand. Application should be sent on following address:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Rae Bareli- 229316, Uttar Pradesh
e-mail: [email protected]
Last date of application submission: 15-04-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: RGIPT/RBL/NAS/01/2015