Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – KVASU/DE/15357/2014. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 18/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Raebareli|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of Junior Research Fellow to work on the DST sponsored project SB/S3/CE/016/2013.
- Project Title: “Studies on three dimensional fracturing due to hydrostatic pressure generated under point loading in viscoelastic media for fabrication of functional mesoporous materials.”
- Duration: Three years.
- Qualification: Applicant should have a B. Tech. in the one of the following streams and a valid GATE score: Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science/Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Scince/Engineering, or an M. Sc. in Physics or Physical Chemistry with valid NET/GATE.
- Fellowship: As per DST norms. (16000+HRA 10%=17600 per month for first two years. In third year monthly emoluments will be 18000+HRA 10%=19800)
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT):
The selected candidate will be working at RGIPT Raebareli as well as at DST Nano-Science Unit at IIT Kanpur. Interested candidates may send their resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications and experience etc. to Dr. Amit Ranjan (P.I.) at [email protected], within ten days from the date of notification. Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for the same. For details, please refer to www.rgipt.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGIPT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017