Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – KVASU/DE/15357/2014. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 18/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Raebareli|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of Junior Research Fellow to work on the DST sponsored project SB/S3/CE/016/2013.
- Project Title: “Studies on three dimensional fracturing due to hydrostatic pressure generated under point loading in viscoelastic media for fabrication of functional mesoporous materials.”
- Duration: Three years.
- Qualification: Applicant should have a B. Tech. in the one of the following streams and a valid GATE score: Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science/Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Scince/Engineering, or an M. Sc. in Physics or Physical Chemistry with valid NET/GATE.
- Fellowship: As per DST norms. (16000+HRA 10%=17600 per month for first two years. In third year monthly emoluments will be 18000+HRA 10%=19800)
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT):
The selected candidate will be working at RGIPT Raebareli as well as at DST Nano-Science Unit at IIT Kanpur. Interested candidates may send their resume along with relevant documents with all the details of qualifications and experience etc. to Dr. Amit Ranjan (P.I.) at email@example.com, within ten days from the date of notification. Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for the same. For details, please refer to www.rgipt.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGIPT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|