Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow with M.Sc./ M.Tech educational background
Company name : Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc./ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.8,000-Rs.18,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply : 15 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow:
Applications are invited for a post of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow (Project Assistant) to work on the DST sponsored project SB/S4/ES- 681/2013.
- Project Title: “Source rock evaluation of lignite deposits of Rajasthan by organic petrography and geochemistry: an assessment of the hydrocarbon generation from terrigenous organic matter”
- Duration: Three years.
- Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Geology with at least 60% marks or 6.5 CPI.Candidate should have qualified NET/ NET-LS/ GATE.NET/ NET-LS/ GATE is not required for Project Asssistant.
- Additional requirements: Basic knowledge of conventional softwares
- Nature: Full time, on contract, initially for six months (extendable on satisfactory performance) and tenable only for the duration of the project. The candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): (NET/ GATE) Rs. 16000+HRA (10%) for the first two years and Rs. 18,000+HRA (10%) in the third year.
- Research Assistant (Project Fellow): Rs. 8000 + HRA
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
- Last date of submission of applications is September 20, 2014
How to apply:
- No TA/DA will be paid for their appearing in interview
- Candidates will be informed by E-mail about the interview date. So candidate must provide valid email ids in their applications.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information other documents and photograph submitted.
- The selected candidates will be required carry out field work for the sample collection from time to time during the tenure of project.5. In case of large number of applicants, the applications would be screened. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for interview.
- Application form complete in all respect as per the appended format (along with attested copies of certificates), mentioning the post applied for ‘JRF in Geology for DST sponsored project SB/S4/ES- 681/2013 clearly super scribed on the envelope, should reach at the following address through speed/registered post by September 15th , 2014. Softcopy of application should be emailed to Dr. Alok K. Singh (Principal Investigator) [email protected] Short-listed candidates will be called for personal interview. For details, please refer to www.rgipt.ac.in The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment cell), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Ratapur Chowk ,Raebareli – 229316 (U.P.)
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGIPT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017