Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – RGIPT/RBL/Faculty/01/2014-15 . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professors job from on or before 05.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Vacancy Name: Professors
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech/Ph.D
Total No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Salary: Rs.15600-67000/- p.m.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job: 05.01.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Ratapur Chowk Rae Bareli- 229316 (U.P), INDIA
Detail of RGIPT Professors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from individuals who would enjoy the excitement of setting up ‘A World Class Education & Research Institution’. The positions are available at Professor (P), Associate
Professor (ASP), Assistant Professor in the regular cadre (AP) and Assistant Professor (on Contract) (APC) basis. Other positions (OP) available are: Distinguished Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Honorary Faculty, Visiting Faculty, Joint Appointment with Industry, Faculty on Deputation, and Faculty on Contract. These ‘other’ positions do not necessarily require a PhD, but experience is given a big
credit. Emoluments for these will be decided liberally and on a case to case basis.
Candidates, who are submitting their PhD theses and are likely to complete their defense in the next twelve months, can also apply. If PhDs are not available, such as in Computer Science and Engineering and Petroleum Engineering, High class Master’s Degree candidates, with experience, may be considered on a contract basis. They will need to register for PhD within a year. Experience in experimental work and /or industry should be cited in details:
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION IN VARIOUS DISCIPLINES
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Reaction Engineering, Thermodynamics, Catalysis, Transport Phenomena, Separation Processes, Process Dynamics and Control, Simulation and Optimization, Energy and Related Areas, Computer-aided Design, Petroleum Refining Operations, CFD, Rheology, Process Engineering, Chemical Process Safety, Process Intensification, Risk Analysis and Plant design.
- Computer Science & Engineering: All areas of Computer Science.
- Geology and Geophysics: Stratigraphy and Sedimentology, Structural Geology, Petroleum Geology, Gravity and Magnetics, Exploration Seismology, Rock Physics, Well-Log analysis Physics, Chemistry: All relevant areas.
- Mathematics: Mathematical Modeling, Fluid Mechanics, CFD
- Mechanical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Systems, Solid Mechanics, Energy Systems, CFD, Nanotechnology, Solar Energyand Other forms of energy.
- Petroleum Engineering: Reservoir engineering, Production engineering, Drilling engineering, Cementing and Work over Operations, Offshore Technology, Natural Gas Engineering, Artificial Lift and Numerical Reservoir Simulation.
- HSS: English Teaching
|Professor||PhD degree (or Fellowship for MBA faculty) with first class (or 7 out of 10 GPA) at the preceding degree with consistently good academic record in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology/Applied Science/Management (or other relevant Management related disciplines) as the case may be, with a minimum of 10 years post-PhD experience in teaching/industry/research, out of which a minimum of 4 years must be at the level of Associate Professor and/or equivalent senior level position comparable to that of Associate Professor.||37400-67000|
|Associate Professor||Same as that of Professor except that the prescribed experience should be a minimum of 6 years after PhD in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 3 years must be at the level of Assistant Professor and/or equivalent senior level position comparable to that of an Assistant Professor.||37400-67000|
|Assistant Professor||Same as that of Professor except that the prescribed experience should be minimum of 3 years in teaching/research/industry after PhD||15600-39100|
|Assistant Professor (On contract)||Same as that of Assistant Professor with less than 3 years of relevant Post- PhD Experience.||15600-39100|
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology – Professors :
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for “Professors vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT):
The form duly filled should be sent only by post or electronic mail (e-mail) at the address given below. A hard copy can also be sent but it should conform to the format specified in the application form. The applications should be sent in an A-4 size envelope super scribed as- ‘Application for the Post of …………….. in RGIPT’. Applications received up to 5th January, 2015 shall be considered for the first phase of recruitment. Application should reach on following address:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT),
Rae Bareli- 229316 (U.P), INDIA
Phone: +91-535-2704243, 2704203
E mail: email@example.com
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2015 – RGIPT/RBL/Faculty/01/2014-15 .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 05.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGIPT|